19yr old White kid shot dead by police.

jericho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wonder if Obama will have anything to say since he spoke about the ones in Louisiana and Minn.

Why hasn't CNN and others been all over this cases like they have the others?

Chief is acting like Bodycam footage will clear up what happened, we'll see if it doe or not.

Keep wondering.

You know why.

Did you know that an unarmed man in his late 20's to early 30's was shot and killed by a police officer in Knox County a week or two ago? I'm sure it didn't make the national news, maybe not even the Lexington news. I live 20 minutes away and it's not even been a big deal here.:idunno:

Did you know that an unarmed man in his late 20's to early 30's was shot and killed by a police officer in Knox County a week or two ago? I'm sure it didn't make the national news, maybe not even the Lexington news. I live 20 minutes away and it's not even been a big deal here.:idunno:

Yeah I knew that, but it didn't make news because we know why.

Yeah I knew that, but it didn't make news because we know why.

Because he was a criminal, a kidnapper, probably a pedophile and he resisted arrest to the point he was shot. Honestly the only story should be Officers save girl and kill kidnapper.

When a criminal is killed while breaking the law the only story should be about his victims.

Should and are, are two different things. How many white cop on black suspect shootings ever say what kind of person they actually were. Majority of whites people agree if you shot by a cop it was pretty much warranted.

How many unarmed white kids have been killed unjustly by police over the past few years?

Taking one case and acting like it should receive the same attention as the black shootings is making a mockery of the problem - and it is a problem.

How so? The problem still exists and is an equal opportunity issue. The media typically picks the most inflammatory. It's what they do.

How many unarmed white kids have been killed unjustly by police over the past few years?

Taking one case and acting like it should receive the same attention as the black shootings is making a mockery of the problem - and it is a problem.

Isn't everything supposed to be equal? Get equal coverage? Get equal responses from so called leaders?

How so? The problem still exists and is an equal opportunity issue. The media typically picks the most inflammatory. It's what they do.

Arrange a protest to bring attention to the matter, or at least try to get it to go viral. Then the media might jump on the bandwagon if they think they can get hits to their website. That is what is most important to today's media. How many website hits can they generate.

Isn't everything supposed to be equal? Get equal coverage? Get equal responses from so called leaders?

How many unjust killings of white kids by police will it take to create an equal problem?

Arrange a protest to bring attention to the matter, or at least try to get it to go viral. Then the media might jump on the bandwagon if they think they can get hits to their website. That is what is most important to today's media. How many website hits can they generate.

How many unjust killings of white kids by police will it take to create an equal problem?

Never mind, I misunderstood what you were getting at. We agree.

Why hasn't CNN and others been all over this cases like they have the others?

Chief is acting like Bodycam footage will clear up what happened, we'll see if it does or not.

Keep wondering.

You know why.

Because the police are claiming it was suicide by cop.

Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no. - The Washington Post - Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Aren’t more white people than black people killed by police? Yes, but no. - The Washington Post