WOW, I'm glad we're not in a swing state.

I'm currently in Florida visiting family. When watching TV at least 4 times every half hour a political ad pops up, most about how much Hillary cares for kids. Seems to be her only talking point. It's only July. I feel for the people that live here. And all her ads have done for me is make me like her less.

I'm currently in Florida visiting family. When watching TV at least 4 times every half hour a political ad pops up, most about how much Hillary cares for kids. Seems to be her only talking point. It's only July. I feel for the people that live here. And all her ads have done for me is make me like her less.

Yesterday, KY, I saw that same add 3 times in a half hour on the program I was watching between 6:30 - 7pm.

Currently in PA. Seems very pro Hillary up here.

Just drove through rural Tennesee. Very Pro trump and shocked by the amount of confederate flags flying on people's home.

Just drove through rural Tennesee. Very Pro trump and shocked by the amount of confederate flags flying on people's home.

Really? In the South? There is no earthly reason anyone should find this shocking. Do you not travel?

PA is a varied state. Some rural north. Some rural south and the two are different. You then have 2 big cities.

Generally blue though.