June 27, 201610 yr Author I have read letters like that before. There is no doubt who is in charge here. :isurrender:
June 27, 201610 yr Author The letter the NFLPA sent in reply was pretty blunt as well. This isn't an official spindoc sighting until two more members quote you.
June 27, 201610 yr Now Harrison sends this back to Goodell: (can't get it to copy and paste, so I'll just type the stupid thing) I never had a bully before in my life and I'm DAMN sure not about to have one at this point. But since I'm a nice guy & don't mind helping to clear the air in the name of the NFL Shield, I'll do this interview WITH THESE STIPULATIONS: The interview will be done at MY house. BEFORE training camp. On a date of MY choosing. AND... Mr. Goodell must be present. JAMES HARRISON
June 27, 201610 yr Got to love that response. Wonder how many additional games they'll suspend Brady for now?
June 28, 201610 yr Harrison has nothing to lose. If he is clean then he has nothing to worry about and he looks good for standing up to The Shield. He plays a year or two more and rides off into the sunset. If he uses PEDs then he gets suspended and calls it quits knowing that the PEDS extended his career for years.
June 28, 201610 yr Harrison has nothing to lose. If he is clean then he has nothing to worry about and he looks good for standing up to The Shield. He plays a year or two more and rides off into the sunset. If he uses PEDs then he gets suspended and calls it quits knowing that the PEDS extended his career for years.He's been tested twice very recently.
June 28, 201610 yr I will always remember the day Harrison warmed up right in front of me at training camp. He was not yet practicing with the team and was on the "B" field stretching. I don't have words to describe that guy's appearance. I hope he's innocent but wouldn't be surprised if he is dirty.
June 28, 201610 yr Are they going to interview Peyton Manning also? They are interviewing Clay Matthews and the others named in that documentary aren't they?
June 28, 201610 yr Are they going to interview Peyton Manning also? They are interviewing Clay Matthews and the others named in that documentary aren't they? Not yet. The NFLPA is fighting the interviews because the accuser has recanted and said he made it up. So the NFLPA wants to know what other evidence the NFL may have to proceed with an investigation and interview the players. The NFLPA is playing hardball, which they should.
June 28, 201610 yr Are they going to interview Peyton Manning also? They are interviewing Clay Matthews and the others named in that documentary aren't they? Would they bother interviewing retired players. What punishment can they give out to Peyton Manning?
June 28, 201610 yr Are they going to interview Peyton Manning also? They are interviewing Clay Matthews and the others named in that documentary aren't they? The snippet I heard on the radio said they wouldn't test Manning because he was retired.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.