Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harrison posted this

Featured Replies

I don't know whether he did or not, but if he didn't, I take the suspension.

 

I agree, they shouldn't have to agree to an investigation without probably cause. If that was agreed to by the NFLPA, they messed up.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the original plan was that the league was going to be at each team's training camp to conduct the interviews with each. Seems the league didn't follow up on that deal and now the league again trying to flex it's muscle when the players were fools for allowing it in the last CBA. I bet they won't let that happen again.

Oh, and ironically, he received his "random" test notification again today. He gets it every month.

I just don't understand the operations of the league office. At all.

I just don't understand the operations of the league office. At all.

 

They're not for us to understand. (See: 2015 NFC Championship game.)

This is how I look at this stuff. Let's not be naive here. I would guess the NFL is rampant with players using some form/forms of PEDs and pain killers. I think if the NFL pushes hard on this issue, they need to be prepared for dilution of their product because in my opinion that is what will happen. Do I like that a lot of these guys take this stuff? No, but I'm not having another large human being trying to kick my tail to take my job constantly.

Is this over and a non issue yet?

According to reports its now a dead issue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.