Drunk driver kills 2 and injures 2 children in Louisville and...

All Tell

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heartbreaking for the families of those young lives taken way too soon.

So does this guy get locked up in the states if convicted or do they deport him? What does the U.S. do in situations like this?

If convicted and handled correctly, I think he would serve any sentence here and then be deported after being released.

Horribly tragic. I feel horrible for the families of the victims.

I'm not sure I understand the notion that this somehow wouldn't have been as horrific or tragic had the drunk been a US citizen or a legal immigrant though...

Who said that, I think they were just pointing out all of the things that had went wrong that lead to this tragedy. If you was your drunk uncle Joe it would be just as bad.

So does this guy get locked up in the states if convicted or do they deport him? What does the U.S. do in situations like this?

A guy I know works in Jeff Co. Corrections and I believe he said it depends on the crime whether they deport immediately or after time served.

Who said that, I think they were just pointing out all of the things that had went wrong that lead to this tragedy. If you was your drunk uncle Joe it would be just as bad.

The only reason this is a thread is because the guy is illegal.

I think the intentions of this thread were made crystal clear by the line, "How many people are killed by illegals annually?".

The only reason this is a thread is because the guy is illegal.

I think the intentions of this thread were made crystal clear by the line, "How many people are killed by illegals annually?".

There were 761 highway fatalities in Kentucky last year. How many BGP threads were there?

There were 761 highway fatalities in Kentucky last year. How many BGP threads were there?

There were nearly 13,000 gun deaths including murder, accidents, suicide and justified killings...but we only had a handful of threads.

I realize why this thread was started and so do you.

As you know, I would have started another thread this week about an accident killing someone if not for a personal connection to the story.

There were nearly 13,000 gun deaths including murder, accidents, suicide and justified killings...but we only had a handful of threads.

I realize why this thread was started and so do you.

As you know, I would have started another thread this week about an accident killing someone if not for a personal connection to the story.

I mean, don't we all realize the real reason this thread was started?

Just heartbreaking for the families of those young lives taken way too soon.

Immediate execution seems appropriate.