Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd discussion on D-Day

Featured Replies

First time I've ever seen this come up. But is honoring D-day racist ?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this serious? Are you kidding me? I am so damn tired of things like this being torn down and ripped apart to try to find problems where they don't exist, in my opinion.

 

Thank GOD for those US and Allied forces who give up the very thing that we enjoy today, life and freedom. If folks want to crap on the memories and graves of these fine soldiers, I guess you have the FREEDOM to do it but be advised that there are a majority of us that will HEARTILY DISAGREE with your actions and rhetoric.

First time I've ever seen this come up. But is honoring D-day racist ?

 

I'd have to hear your argument why it is before I can answer.

  • Author
I'd have to hear your argument why it is before I can answer.

 

I'm just opening up the discussion. I've seen it floating around on social media , then I over heard a discussion today and was also brought up on a group discussion email .

 

The jist a large majority of the soldiers were white racist males who freed white European racist males while the United States still had Jim Crow in the south .

I'm just opening up the discussion. I've seen it floating around on social media , then I over heard a discussion today and was also brought up on a group discussion email .

 

The jist a large majority of the soldiers were white racist males who freed white European racist males while the United States still had Jim Crow in the south .

Sounds like a thread-starter based on some rants of white-right extremists.

Sounds like a thread-starter based on some rants of white-right extremists.

 

How do you figure that?

Bravo for the "white racist males" or we would all be having this conversation in German...

Thank God my papaw was brave enough to go, I heard a few stories about when he was on beaches at Normandy.

 

I know in his time they would have already killed Obama and Hillary for the stuff they have done or are trying to do.

Thank God my papaw was brave enough to go, I heard a few stories about when he was on beaches at Normandy.

 

I know in his time they would have already killed Obama and Hillary for the stuff they have done or are trying to do.

 

Public hanging or firing squad?

  • Author
Sounds like a thread-starter based on some rants of white-right extremists.

 

White right extremist call D-day racist? Odd take.

Thank God my papaw was brave enough to go, I heard a few stories about when he was on beaches at Normandy.

 

I know in his time they would have already killed Obama and Hillary for the stuff they have done or are trying to do.

 

Who would have? Our troops?

How do you figure that?

 

He obviously did no figuring before posting.

Thank God my papaw was brave enough to go, I heard a few stories about when he was on beaches at Normandy.

 

I know in his time they would have already killed Obama and Hillary for the stuff they have done or are trying to do.

 

Why would you insult your papaw like that?

These fools in office and liberals like Hillary are making a mockery of everything that great generation fought for.

 

I'm sure it would be public shooting or someone in society doing society a favor.

I'm just opening up the discussion. I've seen it floating around on social media , then I over heard a discussion today and was also brought up on a group discussion email .

 

The jist a large majority of the soldiers were white racist males who freed white European racist males while the United States still had Jim Crow in the south .

 

I don't understand.

 

Do you have one of the original posts?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.