Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obama State Department Admits Intentionally Editing Video

Featured Replies

You never see anything wrong with anything from the Left.

 

I find fault with the Right. Usually on a daily basis. So glad I don't have to toe the party line.

 

Not toeing the party line, and I've been critical of Dem policies...go back and read some of my older posts. And I'm likely not voting for HRC (or Trump). I'm just looking at the specifics of the article, or more accurately the lack of specifics. I'm being serious...does "needs privacy" equal lying?? Does the article not use terms like "seem to indicate" and "some see as evidence"? Would those terms hold up in court?? Do you guys consider those terms hard core, bullet proof evidence?? Again, if I missed something, or read something wrong, let me know.

 

Look, it was stupid to edit the tape, and even more stupid to edit it badly. I don't see where there was anything to be gained by cutting that part out. I'm ok with the answer that the spokeswomen gave. Obviously, doing it and getting caught looks a lot worse, especially when you're claiming to be transparent. But I'm not getting fired up over this, because the content is thin to begin with.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then all they need to do is release the transcript.... Simple solution.

 

Apparently, according to the Washington Post it's been available in full, with the full exchange in question, the entire time

Apparently, according to the Washington Post it's been available in full, with the full exchange in question, the entire time

 

That is how the State Department got caught and still denied for a few weeks after being called on it. First they said it was a glitch now admit it was a deliberate edit. After a state department employee was interviewed admitting they fooled the media.

  • Author
Not toeing the party line, and I've been critical of Dem policies...go back and read some of my older posts. And I'm likely not voting for HRC (or Trump). I'm just looking at the specifics of the article, or more accurately the lack of specifics. I'm being serious...does "needs privacy" equal lying?? Does the article not use terms like "seem to indicate" and "some see as evidence"? Would those terms hold up in court?? Do you guys consider those terms hard core, bullet proof evidence?? Again, if I missed something, or read something wrong, let me know.

 

Look, it was stupid to edit the tape, and even more stupid to edit it badly. I don't see where there was anything to be gained by cutting that part out. I'm ok with the answer that the spokeswomen gave. Obviously, doing it and getting caught looks a lot worse, especially when you're claiming to be transparent. But I'm not getting fired up over this, because the content is thin to begin with.

 

Yes, it's lying. Period.

 

If there was nothing to it, why edit it out?

 

As I have always raised my children, those with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

You never see anything wrong with anything from the Left.

 

I find fault with the Right. Usually on a daily basis. So glad I don't have to toe the party line.

 

Yeah but when you find fault with the right you never say it on here. Neither does anyone else who sides with the right on here. :lol2:

Edited by PurplePride92

  • Author
Yeah but when you find fault with the right you never say it on here. Neither does anyone else who sides with right on here. :lol2:

 

Guess you've never read my posts where I discuss my dislike of McConnell.

 

You are one of the few from the Left who will call out the Dems, with the exception of Obama of course. :thumb:

Administrations make the same mistakes over and over no matter who is in office. The dishonesty in responding always turns out worse than the original incident.

Guess you've never read my posts where I discuss my dislike of McConnell.

 

You are one of the few from the Left who will call out the Dems, with the exception of Obama of course. :thumb:

 

Ironically I kind of dig McConnell after he came to Corning and was asked about Edward Snowden. :lol2:

 

I cannot deny my loyalty to a fault with Obama. :lol2:

Administrations make the same mistakes over and over no matter who is in office. The dishonesty in responding always turns out worse than the original incident.

 

Agreed.

Nixon deleted 18 minutes of audio and was forced to resign...now you can erase 30,000 Emails, edit videos to mis-lead the American public and flat out lie to Americans and you get held up as a savior or nominated to run for President.

 

Nixon did much, much more but point well taken.

Edited by Hatz

No problem with any public official editing or deleting anything they may think is misleading or just flat out wrong. I do have a problem with the State Department saying they didn't initially.

Nixon did much, much more but point well taken.

 

True, the 18 missing minutes is not what forced him to resign.

If anyone can find the transcript and post it, I would love to read it just to see what they thought we ought not know...

Yeah but when you find fault with the right you never say it on here. Neither does anyone else who sides with the right on here. :lol2:

 

Truthfully, I think those on the right are more critical of their party on here than those on the left.

Truthfully, I think those on the right are more critical of their party on here than those on the left.

 

The hatred for the Republican "establishment" is proof of that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.