Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Teams You Hope Fail This Year

Featured Replies

Duke--no explanation needed

UNC--no explanation needed

Louisville--obvious

Syracuse--Boheim a jerk

Kansas--too successful

 

Runner ups

UCLA

Texas

TN

Miami

Ohio St

U Conn

Georgetown

 

Obviously if your on the list you must be doing something right.

^ Solid List

I'd only add Indiana, West Virginia and Cincinnati.

  • Author
^ Solid List

I'd only add Indiana, West Virginia and Cincinnati.

 

Omg I can't believe I forgot Indiana, guess they have been so bad lately I forgot about them.

1. Duke

2. Louisville

3. North Carolina

4. Indiana

5. Syracuse

I don't get the idea of rooting against teams.

 

I root for Kentucky, Xavier, and NKU, not against other teams.

I don't get the idea of rooting against teams.

 

I root for Kentucky, Xavier, and NKU, not against other teams.

 

I'm with you. Never quite understood it. I just enjoy watching good basketball and hope the Cats win against everyone.

I don't get the idea of rooting against teams.

 

I root for Kentucky, Xavier, and NKU, not against other teams.

Same, I never understand why people get shirts that say {insert rival team} sucks. Why would you want a shirt like that?

Only one for me; UofL

North Carolina is always at the top of this list and Louisville's a distant second.

 

I don't much care after those two.

You guys are so cute. :lol2:

Same, I never understand why people get shirts that say {insert rival team} sucks. Why would you want a shirt like that?

 

My favorite was an Illinois shirt that said "Muck Fichigan" on the front and the back said "Ann Harbor is a ho"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.