Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen to return to Duke

Featured Replies

The problem is that they'll be there if they earn a 1-10 seed.

 

Do you have anything to support that reasoning? Or are you being facetious?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have anything to support that reasoning? Or are you being facetious?

 

No, I just hate Duke.

No, I just hate Duke.

 

UK's most hated rival... :walk:

UK's most hated rival... :walk:

 

Doesn't have anything to do with UK at all.

Doesn't have anything to do with UK at all.

 

I forgot you weren't a UK fan. Just an unbiased journalist... :taz:

I forgot you weren't a UK fan. Just an unbiased journalist... :taz:

 

I am a UK fan but that isn't why I dislike Duke.

You mean like the 40-0 stuff? :D

 

Get ready to hear that all next year :lol2:

All of these trip jokes are so funny! :dancingpa:deadhorse:

 

Sadly we are on page 2 and there has yet to be a Ted Cruz joke.... Some one has to step up!

Being a UK fan I hate to hear Allen is coming back. He is going to make an impressively talented Duke team even better.

 

As a college basketball fan I love it. College basketball is better when Duke has a player that the rest of the country loves to hate. Allen does himself no favors and some of his antics would have cost him a beating in my neighborhood but there is no denying his competitiveness.

 

Looking forward to a GREAT Champions Classic this year.

I love his comments in this video LINK. He addressed the tripping and some of the bad mistakes he made this year, and he said a part of why he's returning is to grow, learn from what he's done, and set a better example next year for the young people who watch Duke.

 

If I had a nickel for every tripping joke.....:lol2:

 

This will probably be his theme song from now on …

 

Both UK and Duke will be 39 and 0 and will play each other in the championship with a chance to finish undefeated with a championship.

Both UK and Duke will be 39 and 0 and will play each other in the championship with a chance to finish undefeated with a championship.

 

UK might. Duke has to play in a real conference will drop some games...

UK might. Duke has to play in a real conference will drop some games...

 

Nice! :lol2:

If I had a nickel for every tripping joke.....:lol2:

 

You could take a good trip.

  • Author
UK might. Duke has to play in a real conference will drop some games...

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Well done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.