Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen to return to Duke

Featured Replies

We still hearing those tripping joke? That wont ever get old. The reason I've been okay with this garbage team this year was because of next year. I'm pumped...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love his comments in this video LINK. He addressed the tripping and some of the bad mistakes he made this year, and he said a part of why he's returning is to grow, learn from what he's done, and set a better example next year for the young people who watch Duke.

They might make it to the sweet 16 next season.

Probably makes Duke #1, right?

 

Easily. Probably #1 before his return.

 

Yep

When does Camp K start?

They might make it to the sweet 16 next season.

 

Maybe. Depends on how easy of a road the committee gives em...

Maybe. Depends on how easy of a road the committee gives em...

 

Based on...every other year ever...I'm going to say they'll have a suitable path.

  • Author
We still hearing those tripping joke? That wont ever get old. The reason I've been okay with this garbage team this year was because of next year. I'm pumped...

 

If I had a nickel for every tripping joke.....:lol2:

Maybe. Depends on how easy of a road the committee gives em...

 

It's already been announced that Duke is going to play all six tournament games at Cameron.

We still hearing those tripping joke? That wont ever get old.

 

You mean like the 40-0 stuff? :D

It's already been announced that Duke is going to play all six tournament games at Cameron.

 

98.7% chance they play opening round games in Greensboro.

98.7% chance they play opening round games in Greensboro.

 

As they should, if they earn a 1 seed.

Dickie V said he has Duke and UK 1 and 2 but I did not hear in which order.

 

He had Duke at 1 and UK at 2. I think before the announcement that Captain Trips would return.

As they should, if they earn a 1 seed.

 

The problem is that they'll be there if they earn a 1-10 seed.

The problem is that they'll be there if they earn a 1-10 seed.

 

You mean like they were this year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.