Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen to return to Duke

Featured Replies

UK might. Duke has to play in a real conference will drop some games...

 

Sometimes, the truth hurts! :thumb:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a college basketball fan I love it. College basketball is better when Duke has a player that the rest of the country loves to hate. Allen does himself no favors and some of his antics would have cost him a beating in my neighborhood but there is no denying his competitiveness.

 

Completely agree with you. A little glad that UK and Duke don't play each other early next year. Hopefully they can both have great seasons, be on opposite sides of the bracket, and both do their job to get to the Finals of the tourney, unlike in 2015 and we'll have a great showdown.

What about the "truth" hurts?

 

I take it you didn't read what @GrizzlyAdams said in reference to a post about both Duke and UK going 39-0 and meeting in the championship.

Being a UK fan I hate to hear Allen is coming back. He is going to make an impressively talented Duke team even better.

 

As a college basketball fan I love it. College basketball is better when Duke has a player that the rest of the country loves to hate. Allen does himself no favors and some of his antics would have cost him a beating in my neighborhood but there is no denying his competitiveness.

 

Looking forward to a GREAT Champions Classic this year.

 

College basketball is better when kids that could go pro stick around. I watch much less of it than I used to because the product has been diluted.

 

It was interesting listening to the sports guys comparing this year's UNC team to the team in the early 80s. Jordan, Worthy, Perkins, etc.

 

Night and day.

I take it you didn't read what @GrizzlyAdams said in reference to a post about both Duke and UK going 39-0 and meeting in the championship.

 

No I read it. It just doesn't hurt. I'm happy for you guys about your conference and all, it's the best conference. It's just it doesn't seem to hurt UK come tourney time or OOC so I don't really care or hurt.

 

That being said, IF Duke were to go undefeated in the ACC that would be something.

UK might. Duke has to play in a real conference will drop some games...

 

When is the ACC celebration for the 2016 title?

When is the ACC celebration for the 2016 title?

 

It doesn't work like that in the ACC.

It doesn't work like that in the ACC.

 

Okay, when is the celebration of NCAA investigations?

Edited by Wireman

Okay, when is the celebration for Of NCAA investigations?

 

Depends.... Probably never, but that's just my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.