Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Article about Coach K lecturing Oregon's Dillon Brooks after game

Featured Replies

So those coaches believe Coach K would have had an issue with Pitino if Pitino had told Grayson he's too good of a player to act like that on the court?

 

Those dirty, lying coaches are telling whopper lies in press conferences??? Who knew?!?!?!?:lol2:

 

So your answer is change the subject.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wonder how it would be if another coach lectured the Dukie poo player Grayson Allen for tripping his players and how coach cry baby K would perceive it.

Article from 1990. Even better.

 

Most intelligent people would see this article from 1990 pointing out Coach K. was as big of a jerk and liar 26 years ago as he is today. Parts of the Bible is 3,000 years old and still in use, so 26 years ago isn't that long.

So if Dillon Brooks takes Coach K's words to heart and shows better "respect for the game" on the court then Coach K is still a lying, scandalous coach who lacks integrity?

 

Here you go....more on Coach K and the lying bag of mashed potatoes he really is: From KUSports.

 

When Nick Collison, who was heavily recruited by Duke, called Krzyzewski to tell him he was going to Kansas, K didn't exactly wish him well. Or even pretend to. "He was like, ‘I don't care. We got a commitment from Casey Sanders anyway,'" Collison told Kusports.com. (Sanders, a six-foot-eleven center, averaged 2.7 points for his career. Collison, meanwhile, currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder.)

 

During a 2005 Duke–North Carolina game at Chapel Hill, Coach K became incensed by a fan who yelled, "You've got [referee] Larry Rose in your pocket!" The coach had security move the fan farther away from the bench, according to the New York Post. The fan later turned out to be Scott Williams, son of UNC coach Roy Williams. Oops.

 

Anyone want to hire this guy to entertain children at a birthday party?

 

Coach K. not a saint at all. Sounds like a brat in grade school.

Nope. General question for everyone in the thread. Coach K is and has been an and assessor to the game for a long time. He says something to a kid after the game that may help the kid on down the road. Obviously the kid's coach isn't helping him out. Other coaches should just let him go by the wayside because of the unwritten rule of not coaching another coach's kid?

 

I've it before and I'll say it again, if a coach said that to my kid after my kid acted a fool on the court I would be 100% okay with another coach saying something like that to my kid.

 

So now we are to understand that the Oregon Coach doesn't know how to handle and teach his players the game? Sorry, but they soundly beat duke.

If USA Today and the NY Times go after this Prim Siripipat story with Coach K., old Coach K's legacy might be a Joe Paterno-esque fall into disgrace. Isn't Coach K. married with kids?

Are you really being serious or just trying for a reaction? How can you get "coy" from a flat out lie? Why would you make such a statement about the player? P.S. his players trip people and no response from him. Once is accident, twice is possibly heat of the game, third time is disgusting.

 

HIS COACH TOLD HIM TO TAKE THE SHOT.

 

No , he was a lying, scandalous , sanctimonious coach long before this semi scandal. Actually the word that best accurately describes him is narcissist .

 

I dislike Duke because Laettner should have been OUT of that game, period. It would have set better if coach k admitted the lie, instead of having it forced out of him after we all heard the audio.

 

And the Emperor is wearing egg on his face.

 

After the audio.:sarcastic:

 

This was admitting he lied and smeared a young man? Now we know where Grayson Allen got the technique for tripping, his coach tripped over the truth.

 

k is the only one lying.

 

Definition- a person who exhibits a pretense of virtuous character. No one cares about the initial interaction, we know he's full of himself, but he lied about the young person. Why do you not see that, but for proof of the audio, he disparaged this young man's character?

 

Obfuscate, obfuscate and obfuscate.

 

There is a friendly connection to Indiana and coach k., Via Coach Knight.

 

Obfuscate.

 

So your answer is change the subject.

 

Most intelligent people would see this article from 1990 pointing out Coach K. was as big of a jerk and liar 26 years ago as he is today. Parts of the Bible is 3,000 years old and still in use, so 26 years ago isn't that long.

 

I just wonder how it would be if another coach lectured the Dukie poo player Grayson Allen for tripping his players and how coach cry baby K would perceive it.

 

Here you go....more on Coach K and the lying bag of mashed potatoes he really is: From KUSports.

 

When Nick Collison, who was heavily recruited by Duke, called Krzyzewski to tell him he was going to Kansas, K didn't exactly wish him well. Or even pretend to. "He was like, ‘I don't care. We got a commitment from Casey Sanders anyway,'" Collison told Kusports.com. (Sanders, a six-foot-eleven center, averaged 2.7 points for his career. Collison, meanwhile, currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder.)

 

During a 2005 Duke–North Carolina game at Chapel Hill, Coach K became incensed by a fan who yelled, "You've got [referee] Larry Rose in your pocket!" The coach had security move the fan farther away from the bench, according to the New York Post. The fan later turned out to be Scott Williams, son of UNC coach Roy Williams. Oops.

 

Anyone want to hire this guy to entertain children at a birthday party?

 

Coach K. not a saint at all. Sounds like a brat in grade school.

 

So now we are to understand that the Oregon Coach doesn't know how to handle and teach his players the game? Sorry, but they soundly beat duke.

 

Uh-oh...now the national media is picking up on the Coach K. being a bad dude. From USA Today about 30 minutes ago!

 

Armour: Mike Krzyzewski had to apologize both for scolding player, denying it

 

If USA Today and the NY Times go after this Prim Siripipat story with Coach K., old Coach K's legacy might be a Joe Paterno-esque fall into disgrace. Isn't Coach K. married with kids?

 

More Coach K. trashing by national media for a jewelry debacle with his players. I almost feel sorry for Coach K. Almost.

Mike Krzyzewski owes it to Duke – and himself – to investigate Lance Thomas' jewelry purchase - Yahoo Sports

 

So yeah, as I was saying, there are some UK fans who can't have an objective conversation about Duke because of their hatred for Duke and when I see it I won't be any more objective than those UK fans.

 

:D

So yeah, as I was saying, there are some UK fans who can't have an objective conversation about Duke because of their hatred for Duke and when I see it I won't be any more objective than those UK fans.

 

:D

 

In other words, all the legit stories from national media above pointing out what a lying sack of popcorn Coach K really is, they are all written by UK fans? Sounds like you are in denial. He is a liar in two stories, a whining crybaby in another, hitting on college tennis players in another despite being married. What else do you need to call him what he is?

So yeah, as I was saying, there are some UK fans who can't have an objective conversation about Duke because of their hatred for Duke and when I see it I won't be any more objective than those UK fans.

 

:D

Still don't get what was so wrong? Changing subject and deflecting questions, being evasive. I'm speaking of coach k and your defense of his actions. This item has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a duke fan or UK fan. Accusing a young man of lying on national TV is the problem. And to compound that deception even more, he did not admit to lying until the audio. This young man was treated so badly and the world was watching. No one, until this, would ever question coach k's integrity. Thank goodness his statement was picked up by open mic. Or we would never know the truth.

So yeah, as I was saying, there are some UK fans who can't have an objective conversation about Duke because of their hatred for Duke and when I see it I won't be any more objective than those UK fans.

 

:D

 

There is literally no use in trying. I have no idea why your still here :lol2:

There is literally no use in trying. I have no idea why your still here :lol2:

 

On midnight shift this week. Bored and lonely. :lol2:

In other words, all the legit stories from national media above pointing out what a lying sack of popcorn Coach K really is, they are all written by UK fans? Sounds like you are in denial. He is a liar in two stories, a whining crybaby in another, hitting on college tennis players in another despite being married. What else do you need to call him what he is?

 

One of the best coaches in the history of college basketball is all I have ever called him.

Still don't get what was so wrong? Changing subject and deflecting questions, being evasive. I'm speaking of coach k and your defense of his actions. This item has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a duke fan or UK fan. Accusing a young man of lying on national TV is the problem. And to compound that deception even more, he did not admit to lying until the audio. This young man was treated so badly and the world was watching. No one, until this, would ever question coach k's integrity. Thank goodness his statement was picked up by open mic. Or we would never know the truth.

 

This thread is 3 pages long and you waited until today to jump in. I haven't changed any subjects or waivered from anything I have said. I've answered every question and I still have questions that have been unanswered. Not my fault you jumped in too late and still don't like what I am saying.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

This young man was treated so badly? :lol2: The same young man who had a poor game yesterday and the media blamed it on Coach K? Yeah, he shouldn't be treated so badly after acting a fool on national television. :lol2:

 

Coach K's integrity has been questioned for many years. People who hate Coach K wait for moments like this to validate their opinion of him. I think it's cute. As I said in the post above the only thing I am calling him is one of the greatest coaches ever. This whole story is a non issue to me. It doesn't change my stance on Coach K. It doesn't change anything for me about anyone or anything. I do think that if we take a look into this thread we see who this bothers the most.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.