Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 92 Miami 69

Featured Replies

Just a beating in every sense. I expected more from both Jekhiri and Rodriguez for Miami. Nova looked awesome tonight, but Sweet 16 dominance has a way of fading coming Elite 8 weekend.

Villanova so far in this tourney has put on a clinic on how to execute, play the game of basketball. I had picked Kansas to go to the F4 and win it all and they are also looking strong ..... but havving watched Nova so far, I am wishing I would have picked them. J. Wright has his team playing practically flawless basketball. With the way that Nova has executed, never gotten too high or too low and just going out and taking care of business. No smack talk, no celebrating each win, they just look like a team on a mission that is good enough to win a championship.

Nova averaged 1.58 points per possession in its 23-point Sweet 16 blowout vs. Miami, its best offensive efficiency in any game in the last five seasons.. Tough to win against that.

Unreal 3 point percentage for this game in the first half.

 

Nova would've beat anyone in the field tonight with the way they played.

Love watching Nova but their inside game isn't strong enough to weather a poor shooting night.

With Xavier being eliminated. I am pulling for Nova. I hope it is not this kiss of death.

I never bought the Miami hype. I didn't think they were as good as others seemed to think. Last night's game makes me think I was right on that one.

Who ever really thought Miami wasnt a poser.

Who ever really thought Miami wasnt a poser.

 

Everybody that knows anything about College Basketball.

Who ever really thought Miami wasnt a poser.

 

Miami shot 53% from the filed, 59% from deep and still lost by 23. Unfortunately, Nova made seven more field goals, hit 66% from deep and went 18 of 19 from the stripe. I think the most surprising aspect is Miami got crushed on the glass. Lots of teams would have been posers facing that type of barrage.

Miami shot 53% from the filed, 59% from deep and still lost by 23. Unfortunately, Nova made seven more field goals, hit 66% from deep and went 18 of 19 from the stripe. I think the most surprising aspect is Miami got crushed on the glass. Lots of teams would have been posers facing that type of barrage.

 

They hit Jekiri hard. Couldn't keep him on the floor. I didn't think Nova could do that to him and fully expected Miami to clean up on the boards. Just absolutely impressive all around by Nova.

Miami shot 53% from the filed, 59% from deep and still lost by 23. Unfortunately, Nova made seven more field goals, hit 66% from deep and went 18 of 19 from the stripe. I think the most surprising aspect is Miami got crushed on the glass. Lots of teams would have been posers facing that type of barrage.

 

As MJ said, Nova would have beaten anyone in the field the way they played last night. Without much resistance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.