Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana's Crean proving doubters wrong

Featured Replies

Exactly. One yokel probably posted it joking on that disaster of a website KSR

 

I'd love to have a disaster that paid me pretty well and allowed me to go to 100s of Kentucky's games.

 

They do a lot of dumb stuff, but far from a disaster lol.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy Bob from Pikeville told Mary Sue, who told Cletus, who told Matt Jones about it when he called in to ask why Richie didn't get any playing time against Indiana.

 

Why you gotta drag Richie into this?

I'd love to have a disaster that paid me pretty well and allowed me to go to 100s of Kentucky's games.

 

They do a lot of dumb stuff, but far from a disaster lol.

 

It's a tabloid at best.

It's a tabloid at best.

 

Yeah, but a tabloid that is making him a decent amount of money (not sure how much but seems to be paying him pretty well) and providing him with great experiences for himself and his friends.

 

If that's a disaster, sign me up for that disaster any day of the week.

Yeah, but a tabloid that is making him a decent amount of money (not sure how much but seems to be paying him pretty well) and providing him with great experiences for himself and his friends.

 

If that's a disaster, sign me up for that disaster any day of the week.

 

You're confusing disaster for failure.

 

It's a disaster I the fact that it's the leading spot for UK "news" which inevitably turns into the lowest possible form of message board idiocy.

 

The actual "news" they put up can never be fully trusted and if it's about any other school it could be rumor, it could be real, no one ever knows but it's taken as gospel.

Exactly. One yokel probably posted it joking on that disaster of a website KSR and bucktooth Billy took it as gospel and now its made its rounds throughout the bluegrass.

 

I doubt that coach Crean, who has been constantly ridiculed for his physical appearance, would appreciate you making fun of Billy's overbite.

I doubt that coach Crean, who has been constantly ridiculed for his physical appearance, would appreciate you making fun of Billy's overbite.

 

Lol you're probably correct.

You're confusing disaster for failure.

 

It's a disaster I the fact that it's the leading spot for UK "news" which inevitably turns into the lowest possible form of message board idiocy.

 

The actual "news" they put up can never be fully trusted and if it's about any other school it could be rumor, it could be real, no one ever knows but it's taken as gospel.

 

You do realize that one of the motto's of Kentucky Sports Radio is "where facts are optional" right?

 

I don't understand why you, or anyone, get so bent out of shape about Matt Jones. Who cares? Dude runs a glorified blog and radio show, gets to discuss and write about something he loves and makes money off of it.

 

It's a great spot to see videos of recruits, learn about recruits, remember great players, and teams from the past. But there is plenty of nonsense mixed in, that I usually skip over.

 

If the intent was to be like Rivals.com or Sportingnews.com or whatever, then you're right it is a disaster. But, that isn't the intent, in my opinion.

That's not true.

 

Pathetic.

 

I know it's tough for you guys with blue blockers on to realize but Indiana was simply a better team this year. Nowhere near as much talent and if that doesn't show you how good of a job he's done coaching this team well then you just have no chance of understanding.

 

I think that Indiana had as much or more talent than UK, maybe not as much hype coming out of high school talent, but had better players and the better team. You take Ulis off the UK team and it's probably an IU blowout win.

 

That's not to take anything away from Crean, he has done an excellent job with that team and is a big part of the reason they were better than the Cats.

 

Carolina will have more talent than the Hoosiers, but maybe Crean and his staff will come up with another good game plan and send the Tar Heels home as well. Good luck, I'll being pulling for the Hoosiers in this one.

I touched on it in the update thread for the game, but Calipari was absolutely right - when you mis-seed a team, it is not them you hurt, but the ones that have to play them. I still believe UK was slightly underseeded, so that hurt Stony Brook. IU was SEVERELY underseeded, and that hurt both Chattanooga and Kentucky.... so far.

 

Indiana should have been a 3 seed, not sure which of the 2's they could have replaced to be higher than that though.

Indiana should have been a 3 seed, not sure which of the 2's they could have replaced to be higher than that though.

 

I'd consider two seed lines off to be severe. I could be convinced to downgrade to "very" underseeded.

You're confusing disaster for failure.

 

It's a disaster I the fact that it's the leading spot for UK "news" which inevitably turns into the lowest possible form of message board idiocy.

 

The actual "news" they put up can never be fully trusted and if it's about any other school it could be rumor, it could be real, no one ever knows but it's taken as gospel.

 

They (KSR) do seem to be right more often than not.

 

But carry on with your bashing of Kentucky fans...you seem to have put a lot of thought into it.

They (KSR) do seem to be right more often than not.

 

But carry on with your bashing of Kentucky fans...you seem to have put a lot of thought into it.

 

Right more than not. That's the standard most shoot for, lol.

 

I'm not bashing "Kentucky fans" I'm bashing idiots who believe everything they read on the internet, indiscriminate of what team they root for.

Crean and IU fans are excited that Thomas Bryant will return for his sophomore season.

Crean and IU fans are excited that Thomas Bryant will return for his sophomore season.

 

As well they should be. I was impressed in the UK game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.