Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana's Crean proving doubters wrong

Featured Replies

Crean and IU fans are excited that Thomas Bryant will return for his sophomore season.

 

Don't they have others "testing the waters"?

 

Who is to replace Yogi and what does the incoming class looking like @Bench?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't they have others "testing the waters"?

 

Who is to replace Yogi and what does the incoming class looking like @Bench?

Incoming class is strong. Of course Cal and Coach K have ruined that notion for everyone. A strong class isn't near good enough anymore. They still have a Top 20 class.

 

I'm really excited about the kid from Colorado, I forget his name.

 

As for replacing Yogi, I don't know if there is a "true" PG like him on the team, I would assume those duties would fall to Robert Johnson next year.

 

Blackmon will be back, I know they got better defensively and collectively after he got hurt, but you can't forget how good he is.

 

Bryant coming back, a year older is huge.

 

I honestly can't think of anyone else on the team that would "test the waters"

 

If Blackmon and Bryant are back. I suppose OG could but he clearly needs another year or two. He VERY much reminds me of Oladipo though.

Totally forgot about Troy Williams, b/c I believe he is as good as gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.