Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scandal at Western Kentucky

Featured Replies

How about break the story on here before the news?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the story is out on topix, players and female athlete in November incident that was taped. It said Harper knew about it and it was being covered up. He is done.

 

Do you have a link to wherever this story is?

Edited by Jumper_Dad

So, if the rumor is true, are they also saying that she was raped? Because if she consented...

Edited by Jumper_Dad
TOS

So, if the rumor is true, are they also saying that she was raped? Because if she consented...

 

That's where it gets tricky/ugly.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

That's where it gets tricky/ugly.

 

I mean I get it... But if she consented, I can't see suspending anybody for it, if I'm being completely honest.

 

Seems like if it's on tape, it would be pretty easy to determine whether or not she consented to it. If she didn't and that's on tape, that's alllll bad.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
TOS

So the possibility of sexual assault coverup. Suspense over.

I mean I get it...But if she consented, I can't see suspending anybody for it, if I'm being completely honest.

 

Seems like if it's on tape, it would be pretty easy to determine whether or not she consented to it. If she didn't and that's on tape, that's alllll bad.

Mostly agreed, but I guess one could argue they were drugged maybe?

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R14

Mostly agreed, but I guess one could argue they were drugged maybe?

 

The argument could be made I suppose. But I think that would be pretty easy to tell in a video.

So, if the rumor is true, are they also saying that she was raped? Because if she consented...

 

It would have to be, I don't see how a video itself would be unless maybe taped without consent ?

 

No clue.

I mean I get it...But if she consented, I can't see suspending anybody for it, if I'm being completely honest.

 

Seems like if it's on tape, it would be pretty easy to determine whether or not she consented to it. If she didn't and that's on tape, that's alllll bad.

 

If the your 2nd paragraph is what happened , it's awful and jail time is coming.

 

But I'll with hold until we get real info.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R14

Just a reminder from the BluegrassPreps.com Terms of Service

 

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use BGP to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law. You agree not to post and represent as your own any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by BGP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.