Biggest Week 1 blowout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do see how you come to that conclusion based on our play vs. CovCath without Vince Murray plus being forced to switch to a new QB who had very few reps with 1st team. We're adjusting to the injuries and will prove you wrong on the field vs. Glen Este. Count on it.

Glen Este is just as good this year as last year, and this game was not even close last year.

They don't play this week because Ohio does not start for another, so I will go with Male over New Albany.

Henry-clay over Pikeville. Oh it will be nasty.

Any time you have a 4A Heavy-weight playing a 1A middle-weight, it SHOULD be a blowout! Who scheduled this game anyway?!

I like for the panthers to play "up", but jeez, this is ridiculous!:jump:

Any time you have a 4A Heavy-weight playing a 1A middle-weight, it SHOULD be a blowout! Who scheduled this game anyway?!

I agree, and I'm glad you can say this. I wish the Panthers the best of luck and would love to see them give HC a game. They "gotta keep em' separated", Belfry and HC wasn't even a good game. They need to at least make the games competitive.

This game is a big reason I will not make the 5 plus hour drive to Pike County to catch the Pike County Bowl.

Like posted about earlier the match ups in this bowl really needs to be looked at.

Really!!! Hook him up to the butt-kicking machine and turn it on "HIGH".:madman:

1-A Bardstown beat Nelson County in 1996...Nelson County went on to be 14-1. Like my wife tells me...size don't matter:sssh: ...all the time:devil: