Biggest Week 1 blowout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Glen Este will destroy Ryle.

I do see how you come to that conclusion based on our play vs. CovCath without Vince Murray plus being forced to switch to a new QB who had very few reps with 1st team. We're adjusting to the injuries and will prove you wrong on the field vs. Glen Este. Count on it.

I do see how you come to that conclusion based on our play vs. CovCath without Vince Murray plus being forced to switch to a new QB who had very few reps with 1st team. We're adjusting to the injuries and will prove you wrong on the field vs. Glen Este. Count on it.

I'll agree with that . To much talent on Ryle's team to be blown-out . I think this game could be a good one to watch in week 1 !:thumb: Good Luck Ryle , show alittle NKY pride !

I'll agree with that . To much talent on Ryle's team to be blown-out . I think this game could be a good one to watch in week 1 !:thumb: Good Luck Ryle , show alittle NKY pride !

Ryle must prove ourselves on the field but the Raiders will be a better team than last year IMO. Glen Este is tough but not as great as last year when they had so many 3-year starters. I'm not guaranteeing a Ryle win but I will guarantee people great effort and a close ball game and would be absolutely shocked if this is not a close ball game. I think Dixie folk feel the same way about their contest with Highlands.

Ryle must prove ourselves on the field but the Raiders will be a better team than last year IMO. Glen Este is tough but not as great as last year when they had so many 3-year starters. I'm not guaranteeing a Ryle win but I will guarantee people great effort and a close ball game and would be absolutely shocked if this is not a close ball game. I think Dixie folk feel the same way about their contest with Highlands.

:thumb: Let's just show them L/R !:ylsuper: