Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Week 1 blowout

Featured Replies

Which game do you think will be the biggest blowout on Opening Weekend??

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Glen Este will destroy Ryle.

Mercer Co. over Lexington Christian

Male over New Albany

Montgomery Bell over Paul Dunbar

Highlands will embarrass Dixie Heights.

I think Glen Este will destroy Ryle.

 

I do see how you come to that conclusion based on our play vs. CovCath without Vince Murray plus being forced to switch to a new QB who had very few reps with 1st team. We're adjusting to the injuries and will prove you wrong on the field vs. Glen Este. Count on it.

I do see how you come to that conclusion based on our play vs. CovCath without Vince Murray plus being forced to switch to a new QB who had very few reps with 1st team. We're adjusting to the injuries and will prove you wrong on the field vs. Glen Este. Count on it.

 

I'll agree with that . To much talent on Ryle's team to be blown-out . I think this game could be a good one to watch in week 1 !:thumb: Good Luck Ryle , show alittle NKY pride !

Henry-clay over Pikeville. Oh it will be nasty.

I'll agree with that . To much talent on Ryle's team to be blown-out . I think this game could be a good one to watch in week 1 !:thumb: Good Luck Ryle , show alittle NKY pride !

 

Ryle must prove ourselves on the field but the Raiders will be a better team than last year IMO. Glen Este is tough but not as great as last year when they had so many 3-year starters. I'm not guaranteeing a Ryle win but I will guarantee people great effort and a close ball game and would be absolutely shocked if this is not a close ball game. I think Dixie folk feel the same way about their contest with Highlands.

Ryle must prove ourselves on the field but the Raiders will be a better team than last year IMO. Glen Este is tough but not as great as last year when they had so many 3-year starters. I'm not guaranteeing a Ryle win but I will guarantee people great effort and a close ball game and would be absolutely shocked if this is not a close ball game. I think Dixie folk feel the same way about their contest with Highlands.

:thumb: Let's just show them L/R !:ylsuper:

:thumb: Let's just show them L/R !:ylsuper:

 

Agreed! The kids just need to play with a :fight: attitude.

  • Author

I figured someone would have said Boyd over Bracken, but im hoping that we can at least stay close. Heck, you never know with a few lucky bounces...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.