March 14, 201610 yr Whose the Highest Seed You Have Winning Their First Game? Play-in games don't count. Looks like it is going to be #11 Gonzaga over #6 Seton Hall for me.
March 14, 201610 yr The winner of Holy Cross/ Southern U. Oregon will be the first 1 to fall to a 16. West coast teams suck.
March 14, 201610 yr The winner of Holy Cross/ Southern U. Oregon will be the first 1 to fall to a 16. West coast teams suck. Said this when they announced it. Definitely the first #1 to lose in the tourney.
March 14, 201610 yr #13 Hawai'i I also think #10 Temple wins, #11 Northern Iowa wins, #10 VCU wins, and #12 UALR wins.
March 14, 201610 yr Author I also think #10 Temple wins, #11 Northern Iowa wins, #10 VCU wins, and #12 UALR wins. I'm taking Temple and don't ask me why but #10 Syracuse.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.