March 11, 201610 yr Link Available!!! We will be using Yahoo Tourney Pick'em to run our annual BGP Challenge. (if you wish to participate you may want to go ahead and log into Yahoo and set up a free account if you don't already have one) This year Bonus points for correctly picking upsets will be included in the scoring. Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo Sports Password: GURU >>>REQUIRING EVERYONE TO USE THEIR BGP USERNAME IN THE NAME OF THEIR BRACKET So when we post scoring updates no one's real name will be given out and so we know who is who. Last year some people used made up names for their entries and we had no idea who a couple of entrants were. Overall winner will have bragging rights and win a prize from the BGP SWAG BAG Scoring will be as follows Round of 62 2 points for each correctly picked game Round of 32 3 points Round of 16 4 points Round of 8 5 points Round of 4 6 points Final Game 10 points Bonus Points 2 points will be awarded for each correctly picked upset (based on tournament seeding) Edited March 9, 20179 yr by Jumper_Dad
March 11, 201610 yr Author I am self-imposing a post season bracket ban on myself. :clap::clap::clap: Dude you'd probably win it this year, no worries about your heart pulling you astray.
March 11, 201610 yr I am self-imposing a post season bracket ban on myself. Man, I miss the like button haha!
March 13, 201610 yr Author Im in let me know when its set up. Should be tonight once the brackets are announced...I'd guess no later than 8 or 9 at the latest.
March 14, 201610 yr I am self-imposing a post season bracket ban on myself. :laugh: Best post of the thread.
March 14, 201610 yr I am self-imposing a post season bracket ban on myself. Should get two bonus points for this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.