Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think mine is completed and entered?

  • Author

Final Reminder Noon EST Thusday is the deadline to get your bracket submitted.

 

Please Remember to use your BGP username in the Name of your Bracket

  • Author
I think mine is completed and entered?

Looks like it is :thumb:

  • Author

30 Brackets Submitted so far!!!

Thanks for the confirmation, I was having trouble with the touch screen. Could have just been my phone.

I'm beating the guy who forgot to make any picks. So I've got that going for me.

With all of the 'upsets' based on seeding, no doubt this tournament selection committee was clueless about basketball.

With all of the 'upsets' based on seeding, no doubt this tournament selection committee was clueless about basketball.

 

Not really, its just proving that having 4th years Srs on the team might be better than the one and done players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.