Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not really, its just proving that having 4th years Srs on the team might be better than the one and done players.

Which teams full of One and Done players has been put out?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

After 2 rounds...here is the Top 10

 

2ndround.jpg

  • Author

After 3 rounds!

Teams in Red have no contact info and are not eligible.

 

3rdroundstandings.gif

1140 out of 13 million on espn have all final 4 teams correct.

Knew I'd be towards the bottom.

 

Easily my worst year ever, but I'm sure many could say that.

  • Author

Going into the Final 4

 

BUCKEYE LAKE KING (No idea who this is) is leading with 134 points but can get no more points. 134 is his Final score.

 

AverageJoesGym is second with 125 points, a Carolina win Saturday gives him 6 more points (131) and a win in the title game would give him an additional 10 points, for a possible final score of 141...if UNC wins the Title.

 

Jumper_Dad is third with 122 points, an Oklahoma win would add 6 points taking me to a possible final total of 128.

 

Jahearme is fourth with 121 points, can add 6 points with a UNC win on Saturday and and additional 10 points if UNC wins the title. A possible 137 point final score if UNC wins the title.

 

NKYknowitall is fifth with 118 points, can add 6 points with a UNC win on Saturday and and additional 10 points if UNC wins the title. A possible 134 point final score if UNC wins the title.

 

16thBBall Fan is sixth with 113 points, with a possibility of 6 additional points if Oklahoma wins Saturday for a final possible score of 119 points.

 

Ibleedblue14 is seventh and can gain no more points...Final Score 112

Going into the Final 4

 

BUCKEYE LAKE KING (No idea who this is) is leading with 134 points but can get no more points. 134 is his Final score.

 

AverageJoesGym is second with 125 points, a Carolina win Saturday gives him 6 more points (131) and a win in the title game would give him an additional 10 points, for a possible final score of 141...if UNC wins the Title.

 

Jumper_Dad is third with 122 points, an Oklahoma win would add 6 points taking me to a possible final total of 128.

 

Jahearme is fourth with 121 points, can add 6 points with a UNC win on Saturday and and additional 10 points if UNC wins the title. A possible 137 point final score if UNC wins the title.

 

NKYknowitall is fifth with 118 points, can add 6 points with a UNC win on Saturday and and additional 10 points if UNC wins the title. A possible 134 point final score if UNC wins the title.

 

16thBBall Fan is sixth with 113 points, with a possibility of 6 additional points if Oklahoma wins Saturday for a final possible score of 119 points.

 

Ibleedblue14 is seventh and can gain no more points...Final Score 112

 

I am BUCKEYE LAKE KING

 

Hope anyone but Carolina wins it.

(Selfish?) Yes I am.

  • Author
I am BUCKEYE LAKE KING

 

Hope anyone but Carolina wins it.

(Selfish?) Yes I am.

I guess you didn't read the bold red section in the middle of the first post.

  • Author
I read it.

 

Just knowing I won,is all this Ohio guy needs.

So you are saying that you intentionally didn't follow the guidelines? :no:

 

As far as I know it could be you it could be someone else.

 

If that is you, you haven't won yet, at least 3 others can still catch or pass you.

If I won is what I should have said.

 

I used the name of the bracket, I already had created on yahoo.

 

Unlike some, I do not take this as seriously as some.

 

My posting on this subject is now concluded.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.