Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

Congrats to all who payed.

 

Should you have won .... Congrats. :thumb:

I don't know who won but am quite confident in saying that I sure didn't and like you, I play for fun or otherwise I would be more poor than I am :lol: :thumb:.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Congratulations @AverageJoesGym!

 

Final Results Posted below. There were a handful of entries that either had no contact info or were not identified correctly (Identifying who the member was) those entries were deleted.

 

2016 BGP Bracket Final.jpg

 

Click here to Claim Prize http://bluegrasspreps.com/new-member-introduction/contest-prizes-sponsorship-299747.html

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Congrats on the win... Well I did win but used my original bracket name.

 

Me 134 points.

 

So I am your champion

 

(lol)

Hey. This way I win and North Carolina still loses. I really didn't want the Heels to win.

Congrats on the win... Well I did win but used my original bracket name.

 

Me 134 points.

 

So I am your champion

 

(lol)

 

So it looks like you pulled either a Freddy Brown or Chris Webber. (lol):idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.