Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 56 Paris 54

Featured Replies

Could you ask Coach Brooks when did they start allowing the seniors that never play in the regular season, play the ENTIRE 1st quarter against a team that you may have to play in the region, just because it's senior night?? Never seen this happen. Started the game down 11. Craziness lol.

 

Did the game really matter?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the game really matter?

 

Maybe to the seniors. In the grand scheme of things, no.

I hope the coaching staff seen what they were looking for becuz I have never seen seniors play an entire qtr on senior nite.. If they were ballin can see leaving them in whole qtr...we play Berea tomar they could've played the whole game. Pendleton is not a weak squad...can't let a team that's offense is predicated on 3s to get in groove...with that being said hounds were 9-21 from ft line while Pendleton was 14-17. Hat goes off to Pendleton they played their game and for some reason Paris looked as if this game didn't matter. Allen killed tonite...don't understand why our best athlete isn't guarding their best athlete. Hopefully this is a teachable moment for players as well as staff. Don't take anyone for granted.

Any reason on why Antrobus left Pendleton for Rowan?

I'm a firm believer that if I possibly can meet ya in the region down the road sometime imma try to beat the brakes off ya so in the future I've planted a seed that you can't beat me. Can't give kids confidence...always comes back to haunt ya

Maybe to the seniors. In the grand scheme of things, no.
And to answer that burning question - yes, Pendleton can beat any team in the region.

 

Correction Papa: _________________ can beat any team in the region.

I'm a firm believer that if I possibly can meet ya in the region down the road sometime imma try to beat the brakes off ya so in the future I've planted a seed that you can't beat me. Can't give kids confidence...always comes back to haunt ya

 

I'm a firm believer, if this game makes no difference in potentially meeting you in the region, you will not be seeing the cards I'm holding in my hand.

We have played 25 games...ain't no cards to hold or new wrinkles...you do what has gotten you to this point. All that taken people for granted will have you exiting stage right early in tourney

I'm a firm believer, if this game makes no difference in potentially meeting you in the region, you will not be seeing the cards I'm holding in my hand.
Dontaie Allen had 32 points for Pendleton County.

 

18 boards and 5 blocks as well or so I was told.

Could you ask Coach Brooks when did they start allowing the seniors that never play in the regular season, play the ENTIRE 1st quarter against a team that you may have to play in the region, just because it's senior night?? Never seen this happen. Started the game down 11. Craziness lol.

 

Kudos to Coach Brooks for honoring these boys this way. I would back him 100% as a parent, teacher and administrator for this. Absolutely nothing crazy about it if you have worked with kids at all.

 

One game, no real value for any advancement in the post season. I am sure they did not tank this on purpose and Pendleton County can beat anyone on a given night.

 

Again, kudos to Coach Brooks and Pendleton Co.

I think it's great that he was willing to give the seniors a lot of playing time, despite the fact that they were playing a team that can challenge them. To me that shows a coach who gets that high school sports are first and foremost about the kids!

How many seniors does Paris have this year?

How many seniors does Paris have this year?

 

5 according to KHSAA website

I'm a firm believer that if I possibly can meet ya in the region down the road sometime imma try to beat the brakes off ya so in the future I've planted a seed that you can't beat me. Can't give kids confidence...always comes back to haunt ya

 

I totally agree. Never let anyone think they can play with your team. There are several 9th region teams who plant the same seed and make the most of it. As far as showing your cards....you already did....presenting how to get beat. Imo, the only thing you learn from losing, is how to lose.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.