Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35th District Tourney @ Beechwood

Featured Replies

Tuesday Feb 23 - 7:30

4 Holmes v 1 CovCath

 

Thursday Feb 25 - 7:30

3 Holy Cross v 2 Beechwood

 

Championship Saturday Feb 27 7:30

Winner Game 1 v Winner game 2

 

Tickets are limited as I was told! 300 for each school and about 150 sold at the door!

 

CovCath is ranked #1 in the state as well (If I saw correctly)

 

Who wins these district games and why?

CCH HC final.

So it's not being moved to Ellis FH?

CCH HC final.

 

I'll be rooting for Holmes but I believe your prediction is right.

  • Author
So it's not being moved to Ellis FH?

 

That would be correct, beechwood wants home court advantage.

Happy to announce the Beechwood Boosters are partnering with Orange Leaf Crescent Springs to serve delicious FroYo at the 35th District Tournament. The concessions will be off the charts for this event.

CovCath in game 1, and I think Beechwood will pull off the win again on their home floor

CCH by 15-20 vs Holmes

Holy Cross by 7-10 vs Beechwood.

 

CCH by 8-12 over Holy Cross

 

Nothing really earth shattering in this district.

 

But.............the entire state has been crazy this year so anything is possible.

Happy to announce the Beechwood Boosters are partnering with Orange Leaf Crescent Springs to serve delicious FroYo at the 35th District Tournament. The concessions will be off the charts for this event.

I will definitely have to check this out!!

Holmes vs Holy Cross in the district finals with Holmes winning.

Holmes vs Holy Cross in the district finals with Holmes winning.

 

While I would never pick Holmes over CCH Holmes CAN beat CCH. Kept it close last time. CCH can't assume victory.

If Holmes plays to their potential, I'll take them by 3-4 points. Although it will seem a bit different not seeing a Holmes-CCH matchup for a trip to Rupp Arena. I'll take Beechwood with the home court advantage victory, and I'll take Holmes in the district final. I would love to see Holmes string together some quality wins, but I don't see the consistency forming. Best of luck to all 4 teams.

Somebody get @paNDA a ticket to the games so the rest of us who can't get in can see the pics.

If Holmes plays to their potential, I'll take them by 3-4 points.

 

You believe this Holmes team, when playing well, is better than this CovCath team? Interesting. The results of the last few months would fly in the face of that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.