Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 55 Boyle County 47

Featured Replies

Some people on Twitter misremembering what happened.

 

I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here: I respect the fans that stick up for their coach, their players. Don't really care for the fans that berate another coach/team in the handshake line.

 

Biggest thing IMO is that it takes away from the game. Boyle played really well to contain a high-scoring offense to 55 points. If some shots were falling it could've been different. Southwestern also played well — did what it had to do to win. Should've been left at that.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did the SW bench get a T?

Some people on Twitter misremembering what happened.

 

I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here: I respect the fans that stick up for their coach, their players. Don't really care for the fans that berate another coach/team in the handshake line.

 

Biggest thing IMO is that it takes away from the game. Boyle played really well to contain a high-scoring offense to 55 points. If some shots were falling it could've been different. Southwestern also played well — did what it had to do to win. Should've been left at that.

 

Well said!!!!

How did the SW bench get a T?

 

The bench T was on Boyle and on Coach Adams. That was a weird technical IMO as I have heard him say much worse.

 

Austin Clark received a T for Southwestern after a brief tussle with a Boyle player.

If there was ever a night to beat SW, last night was the night. Boyle controlled the tempo and made the Warriors play "ugly ball". Boyle had great looks all night from in the paint and beyond the arc.....they just couldn't buy a bucket.

 

Boyle is clearly a mediocre 12th Region team, which means they can beat anyone or be beaten by any one on any given night. My fear is dropping the first round of the district, my hope is the planets all align and Boyle goes deep into the region.

If there was ever a night to beat SW, last night was the night. Boyle controlled the tempo and made the Warriors play "ugly ball". Boyle had great looks all night from in the paint and beyond the arc.....they just couldn't buy a bucket.

 

Boyle is clearly a mediocre 12th Region team, which means they can beat anyone or be beaten by any one on any given night. My fear is dropping the first round of the district, my hope is the planets all align and Boyle goes deep into the region.

 

I prefer average as the adjective instead of mediocre. I wouldn't call them mediocre when they have proven to be a top 7 team in the region.

Some people on Twitter misremembering what happened.

 

I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here: I respect the fans that stick up for their coach, their players. Don't really care for the fans that berate another coach/team in the handshake line.

 

Biggest thing IMO is that it takes away from the game. Boyle played really well to contain a high-scoring offense to 55 points. If some shots were falling it could've been different. Southwestern also played well — did what it had to do to win. Should've been left at that.

 

That's the kind of antics you get when you play the Warriors..

Unforced turnovers, bad decisions with the ball, poor shooting. I am surprised that there were only 17 TO's. I know one player alone had 10. Boyle did hustle and fight which is about all they had going for them. Two really bad calls against Colton, one on a goal tending call 10 feet from the basket and the other on a block where he caught the ball in both hands without touching the shooter that led to the technical on the coach. These two plays cost Boyle 7 or 8 points.

That's the kind of antics you get when you play the Warriors..

 

It was different.

Unforced turnovers, bad decisions with the ball, poor shooting. I am surprised that there were only 17 TO's. I know one player alone had 10. Boyle did hustle and fight which is about all they had going for them. Two really bad calls against Colton, one on a goal tending call 10 feet from the basket and the other on a block where he caught the ball in both hands without touching the shooter that led to the technical on the coach. These two plays cost Boyle 7 or 8 points.

 

7 was the official tally and he apologized to the team and took the blame for the loss.

That's the kind of antics you get when you play the Warriors..

 

This Twitter account has been going on and on since last night.

 

image.png

 

 

I'd still love to know what the Boyle County faithful did to instigate the behavior exhibited from Southwestern fans last night.

  • Author

I know that Coach Adams was walking through the line to shake hands and someone in the Southwestern stands said something to him. And then it was on after that.

Those tweets from Steve Wright have since been deleted. Surprising.............

 

 

Not.

Those tweets from Steve Wright have since been deleted. Surprising.............

 

 

Not.

 

No they haven't they are still on there......

Those tweets from Steve Wright have since been deleted. Surprising.............

 

 

Not.

 

 

That was obviously not from Steve Wright's official Twitter account.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.