Southwestern 55 Boyle County 47

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Twitter account has been going on and on since last night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54747[/ATTACH]

I'd still love to know what the Boyle County faithful did to instigate the behavior exhibited from Southwestern fans last night.

Hopefully everyone realizes that is some fake account messing with you all. The account name is @DrunkWrightSWHS after all.

Hopefully everyone realizes that is some fake account messing with you all. The account name is @DrunkWrightSWHS after all.

That account has been up for longer than last night. It had been quiet for a while and now it keeps tweeting at Coach Adams and Matt Overing of the Advicate Messenger. I know it's allegedly fake but it still has their head coach's name attached to it and it is still harassing people for no reason.

Great bunch of fans down in southwestern Somerset.

Yes. Rough night last night. 0/7 from the floor but was active on the boards. Learning experience. Gotta learn from it and grow.

I saw his numbers. Active elsewhere.

I'm not big on players apologizing to the team because it's never one player but I do applaud him being accountable. Says a lot.

I saw his numbers. Active elsewhere.

I'm not big on players apologizing to the team because it's never one player but I do applaud him being accountable. Says a lot.

Accountability off the court is something I've been preaching for years. It's good to see those life lessons being applied in a real life situation.

That account has been up for longer than last night. It had been quiet for a while and now it keeps tweeting at Coach Adams and Matt Overing of the Advicate Messenger. I know it's allegedly fake but it still has their head coach's name attached to it and it is still harassing people for no reason.

Great bunch of fans down in southwestern Somerset.

That's Southwestern Pulaski. Don't attach Somerset to that county school... Jk.:bunny: