Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 55 Boyle County 47

Featured Replies

Two really bad calls against Colton, one on a goal tending call 10 feet from the basket .

 

What happened that made it a bad call?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Twitter account has been going on and on since last night.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54747[/ATTACH]

 

 

I'd still love to know what the Boyle County faithful did to instigate the behavior exhibited from Southwestern fans last night.

 

Hopefully everyone realizes that is some fake account messing with you all. The account name is @DrunkWrightSWHS after all.

That was obviously not from Steve Wright's official Twitter account.

 

I'm surprised something like that with his name attached to it is floating around the Internet.

7 was the official tally and he apologized to the team and took the blame for the loss.

 

Do I know this kid?

Hopefully everyone realizes that is some fake account messing with you all. The account name is @DrunkWrightSWHS after all.

 

That account has been up for longer than last night. It had been quiet for a while and now it keeps tweeting at Coach Adams and Matt Overing of the Advicate Messenger. I know it's allegedly fake but it still has their head coach's name attached to it and it is still harassing people for no reason.

 

Great bunch of fans down in southwestern Somerset.

My apologies...I am usually not one to fall for satire usernames and such. I just now saw the "Drunk" in the tag. My bad.

Do I know this kid?

 

Yes. Rough night last night. 0/7 from the floor but was active on the boards. Learning experience. Gotta learn from it and grow.

Yes. Rough night last night. 0/7 from the floor but was active on the boards. Learning experience. Gotta learn from it and grow.

 

I saw his numbers. Active elsewhere.

 

I'm not big on players apologizing to the team because it's never one player but I do applaud him being accountable. Says a lot.

Those tweets from Steve Wright have since been deleted. Surprising.............

 

 

Not.

 

No they haven't

I saw his numbers. Active elsewhere.

 

I'm not big on players apologizing to the team because it's never one player but I do applaud him being accountable. Says a lot.

 

Accountability off the court is something I've been preaching for years. It's good to see those life lessons being applied in a real life situation.

That account has been up for longer than last night. It had been quiet for a while and now it keeps tweeting at Coach Adams and Matt Overing of the Advicate Messenger. I know it's allegedly fake but it still has their head coach's name attached to it and it is still harassing people for no reason.

 

Great bunch of fans down in southwestern Somerset.

 

That's Southwestern Pulaski. Don't attach Somerset to that county school... Jk.:bunny:

That's Southwestern Pulaski. Don't attach Somerset to that county school... Jk.:bunny:

 

My apologies. :thumb: :D

Proud to be a Warrior!!! Good efforts last night by both teams.... Just glad coaches and fans didn't ruin it.

We will see you next week Purple Pride!!! Hope for a good game!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.