Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 55 Boyle County 47

Featured Replies

Those tweets from Steve Wright have since been deleted. Surprising.............

 

 

Not.

 

Those tweets are not from Steve Wright.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, you go confront that person next time and take up for your coach and when the altercation becomes physical and you lose your job then at least you can go home and be proud because you took up for your coaching staff.

Oh wait.....i know.......i know.....there's no way that would happen because you're not that type of guy.

 

I believe Steve would be a handful in his own. It's all fun and games to scream at someone until they respond.

I've seen an upward trend in this behavior over the last 10 years, from both common fans and coaching staffs / score keepers ect ect.

 

From my experiences(that's many) these incidents can be controled or limited if the hosting school will do a little policing of the fans/crowds.

 

There's good yelling (ie. Booing the ref) to bad bad yelling (ie. Yelling insulting comments at a kid). Coaches need to inform administrators an police about abusive fans who cross the line so they can be removed.

 

Coaches and representatives from the school should never respond to the nuts in the crowd, it simply in flames the situation. If it gets to bad and the schools administration refuses to do anything, I have no problem with the coach removing the team from this situation.

 

I've actually seen several good referees, stop games, get police and remove the clowns.

 

After seeing so many events like the one described in this thread, I find myself checking out the level of police force assigned to the game as I walk in. Some schools clearly take it serious while others appear to be asking for problems.

Tuesday was minor to things I've seen across the State in the past 20

Years. Nobody was that close to physically fighting. Everyone was wanting to talk, this has been now been blown up to something bigger than what happened in my opinion.

Tuesday was minor to things I've seen across the State in the past 20

Years. Nobody was that close to physically fighting. Everyone was wanting to talk, this has been now been blown up to something bigger than what happened in my opinion.

 

Agreed. I wasn't going to fight anyone and I had no intentions of fighting anyone. I simply wanted to keep our coaching staff out of harm's way and was ready to take that burden from them. I didn't think it was anywhere close to violence the cops did an excellent job of diffusing the situation properly. Just aggressive bantering back and forth.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.