Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell and Rice With Email Issues

Featured Replies

Old news, that story went around a while back. If I remember correctly the rules and regulations had been changed and Hillary was the only one to exclusively use a private email server. Plus, she's running for president. :D

 

That said, I have no problem if people want to rake them over the coals as National Security is too dang critical for these people to not take it to heart. As Guru pointed out, maybe a bunch of them should be indicted. There should really be a focus on all the top levels of the recent administrations, maybe it will make people think harder about things going forward.

Maybe a whole bunch of government officials need to go to prison.

 

:thumb:

If they are as dumb as HRC , then yes both need the same punishment.

 

How could anyone route US government email to a private server?

 

Honestly that's beyond stupid.

If they are as dumb as HRC , then yes both need the same punishment.

 

How could anyone route US government email to a private server?

 

Honestly that's beyond stupid.

 

I'm guessing with this news it happens more often than not.

I'm guessing with this news it happens more often than not.

 

You know it really makes you wonder just how many politicians have done this.

 

Whatever happened to hiring the best and brightest to your team. Someone around these folks in their IT staffs has to know this is a no no.

 

If during an investigation it was discovered that an IT staffer told the politician the government email should not be going to a private email server, then that politician needs to do some time.

I'm guessing with this news it happens more often than not.

 

I would bet on it, I think you are right and why nothing will happen to HRC. She can probably spill it on quite a few on both sides of the aisle. It's politics.

I read last night that it was a total of 10-12 emails between Rice and Powell that have been classified. That's roughly close to the over 1,200 found on HRC's server that are classified.

I read last night that it was a total of 10-12 emails between Rice and Powell that have been classified. That's roughly close to the over 1,200 found on HRC's server that are classified.

 

Hill is the only one who set up a separate private email server. Wonder why?

 

As I mentioned earlier I believe different standards were in place during at least Powell's term. Not sure about Rice.

 

It's still horrible decision making by all of them. They as much as anyone should know the target they present to hackers.

Hill is the only one who set up a separate private email server. Wonder why?

 

As I mentioned earlier I believe different standards were in place during at least Powell's term. Not sure about Rice.

 

It's still horrible decision making by all of them. They as much as anyone should know the target they present to hackers.

 

That's why I think they aren't the only three to do this. They are just the only three to get caught. Makes me think of the IT guys at work who allow certain people at work to access their work emails on their phones.

It's ironic that the government can continuously violate their own protocol, which in turn effects our national security. While at the same time they want to tell me what guns I can and cannot own, even going as far as attempting to eliminate some of my gun rights. They can do as they please and potentially put lives at danger, but I'm the bad guy because I want to keep my right to be able buy a rifle of my choice.

The Powell/Rice 'issues' were different and it was well, well covered at the time this all broke.

 

Not sure why its coming up again.

 

HRC specifically and definitely vioated regulations and likely laws. Defection to different era's and different people does not change that fact.

What difference does it make, I mean, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.