Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 90 Oakland 73

Featured Replies

Big road win for the Norse on quite possible one of the 10 ugliest courts in D1.

  • Author

18 points and 11 rebounds from McDonald. Billups with 22 including a Monster Jam.

McDonald continues to post great stats.

McDonald continues to post great stats.

 

No kidding!

 

Here we go, Norse!

Watch ESPN app is so awesome! Had this one on the laptop while watching my Hoosiers on TV.

 

What a great road win!

 

Drew is so far out pacing my expectations. If he can shed a few more pounds he could really be a force for the next three years.

Oakland was 149 in RPI, Northern at 319.

Oakland's senior guard Max Hooper (11 ppg), 65 of 138 from the field (.449%), this season so far has the unusual distinction of having 100% of his field goal attempts being from 3 point land, not counting going 12 of 13 from the foul line.

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/why-oakland-s-max-hooper-has-shot-nothing-but-threes-this-season-182446578.html

This is a big win for NKU. They are improving as the season goes along.

This is a big win for NKU. They are improving as the season goes along.

 

Young team, new coach. There will be ups and downs. This is a big up. Huge!

Watch ESPN app is so awesome! Had this one on the laptop while watching my Hoosiers on TV.

 

What a great road win!

 

Drew is so far out pacing my expectations. If he can shed a few more pounds he could really be a force for the next three years.

 

I love ESPN3! We did the same thing, only with the Xavier game.

18 points and 11 rebounds from McDonald. Billups with 22 including a Monster Jam.

 

Drew must have had that double double for his dad on his birthday! Congrats to the big man.

McDonald continues to post great stats.

 

I should eat some crow. I was very wrong, and glad I was, about how he'd do at NKU.

 

First road conference win in the Horizon league, I think.

I should eat some crow. I was very wrong, and glad I was, about how he'd do at NKU.

 

First road conference win in the Horizon league, I think.

 

At least you can admit to eating crow! A lot of folks on BGP and not on BGP would never admit they were wrong regarding Drew's capabilities at the DI Level. Drew will continue to make the naysayers look foolish as he continues to work and mature throughout his college career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.