Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon State Player Intentionally Trips Referee

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty egregious. Should be a lengthy suspension.

I bet it's a two gamer, nothing more, but agree...pretty blatant stuff

  • Author
I bet it's a two gamer, nothing more, but agree...pretty blatant stuff

 

I would be surprised if it's only two.

I would be surprised if it's only two.

 

It certainly should be more than 2.

It certainly should be more than 2.

 

I agree, but have we seen a multi game suspension for conduct recently ?

Did he really think he could get away with that? Smh

I agree, but have we seen a multi game suspension for conduct recently ?

 

I'm honestly not sure.

That's just crazy!

I'm honestly not sure.

 

Marcus Smart got 3 games for a racial slur to a fan a couple years ago....that's about as strong as I can recall

Marcus Smart got 3 games for a racial slur to a fan a couple years ago....that's about as strong as I can recall

 

I was thinking 4 games for this guy, but maybe that's too strict.

Oh, those crazy Beavers.

Marcus Smart got 3 games for a racial slur to a fan a couple years ago....that's about as strong as I can recall

 

If I remember correctly, it was for going after a fan for the fan using a racial slur.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.