Holy Cross 72 Highlands 67

ed2

Holy Cross pulled off the hat trick tonight in Ft. Thomas. Classic letdown game for them after beating Holmes last night and have Cov Cath Tuesday. Birds hit a 3/4 court 3 at the end of the first quarter and banked in a couple others.

Freshman - HC 57-32

JV - HC 51-41

Varsity - HC 74-67

L. Schrand 25

Bezold 16

Jakubowski 11

Barnes 9

Cain 24

Finfrock 12

Greene 12

Give Highlands kids credit, they played hard tonight. Newly renovated gym looked very nice.

Gym looks nice but was what seemed like 100 degrees in there tonight. And I haven't figured out why the video board? I think it was on for the National Anthem then black the rest of the game.

Cain was on fire tonight! Not sure what happened in the third but I think he had a couple touches. This was only my second game but do the Birds ever set picks? Haven't seen any in either game.

Another win for the Indians! I was thinking they would win by 10+ but highlands wouldn't quit.... Lots of credit to their coach. Have to give credit to all of HC's coaches, all three teams winning and look good tonight. Was way too hot in that place! How difficult is it too turn the heat down?

Gym was hot, fans over 70 were complaining that says a lot. Fun game to watch. Cain was on fire and Greene played well. Point guards cut turnovers and distribute the ball. LaFrange played through foul trouble and added 10 points in the 2nd half before fouling out. Finfrock did a good job on the boards and got his as well. Nice team effort against a very good HC team. Crowd was a little light I would assume that had to do with our professional collapse. Lastly lets get the board working. I sure hope announcer and video gets better moving forward. My Mom with bad eyes asked who scored and who had fouls.

The school system and administration did not want one more game to pass without the kids playing at home. They had waited long enough. The video board will be used to its fullest capacity in the future. The gym ventilation and lighting are much improved. It will be a work in progress to get all these new systems right.

The options were to wait until all aspects of the project were complete or get the kids games at HHS. I am all for working through these hiccups while watching the kids compete on campus.

The school system and administration did not want one more game to pass without the kids playing at home. They had waited long enough. The video board will be used to its fullest capacity in the future. The gym ventilation and lighting are much improved. It will be a work in progress to get all these new systems right. The options were to wait until all aspects of the project were complete or get the kids games at HHS. I am all for working through these hiccups while watching the kids compete on campus.
Fair enough and a great place to play a game! The kids are very lucky with these improvements. Top notch place to play. If you have not already been treat yourself to a boys and girls game. Dance and cheer squads are awesome and it's fun. Very nice to see boys showing up for girls games and girls to the boys games. Nice to see some rowdy students cheering as well!!