Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exhibit A on why a lot of us are cautious with refugees

Featured Replies

You're putting words in my mouth. I said ALLOW' date=' I REPEAT ALLOW the refugees that are vetted in. DON'T allow more than we can properly process. When you don't properly process the immigrants, you get what's happening in Europe, people who are not from Syria. And no, women being sexually assaulted from people who face no repercussions is not worth saving human lives. Sweden now has to kick out 80,000. That should never be the case with the US. Also, I'd rather deal with my own countrymen than people who don't respect my country's way of life.Also, it's not impossible to stop, the government of Germany or Angela Merkel is pathetic. You simply start kicking people out.[/quote']

 

Edit

Edited by John Anthony

  • Replies 121
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jbird,

Europe has a crisis much like a natural disaster that is near impossible to stop.

 

No one wants to sacrifice the safety of American citizens, but to state that allowing vetted refugees in our country is putting our lives in danger is a fallacy.

How can you say we are vetting them, when we have no idea where they have come from? Persons with legal papers and established country of origin are not the same thing. Yes, they did leave their country on the run so papers may not have been handy. But they all had GPS to get them to the shores of Greece but not enough time to grab their papers. They are going to end up here anyway, since Canada is taking them in by the tens of thousands. And we all know how secure our borders are.

I don't think we should take any refugees and if we do they should incorporate our culture and way I like and learn what we do or go back home

I'm up for closing the borders every where and to everyone even Canadians if it will help keep people in this country safe!

 

KEEP THOSE CRAZY CANNUCKS OUT.

 

 

 

That was in humor for those missed it.

Jbird,

Europe has a crisis much like a natural disaster that is near impossible to stop.

 

No one wants to sacrifice the safety of American citizens, but to state that allowing vetted refugees in our country is putting our lives in danger is a fallacy.

 

Could it happen, of course, but it's worth the risk to save the lives of human beings.

 

As I stated earlier we have a much higher chance of being killed by our own countrymen.

 

No, it is not worth the risk.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-12.49.36-PM.png

 

I hope those belong to you and not the Syrian refugee that moved in next door.

If they accept our culture, language, then maybe, if not then stay there and stop draining our economy and letting the liberals use this as a reason to force regular Americans to accept their terrible culture.

If they accept our culture, language, then maybe, if not then stay there and stop draining our economy and letting the liberals use this as a reason to force regular Americans to accept their terrible culture.

 

That is probably my biggest priority with assimilation. I have no problem letting the refugees that have gone through the vetting process into my country. Hell, I actually encourage that they share their flag, language, food, etc. with us. Learning about other groups of people is a good thing. However, their language, flag, and former governance doesn't trump the host nation's. That point should be drilled into their heads.

Y'all do realize that refugees are settled and begin job hunting and ESL classes within weeks, right?

Y'all do realize that refugees are settled and begin job hunting and ESL classes within weeks, right?

 

Unfortunately yes. I hope they learn English.

Y'all do realize that refugees are settled and begin job hunting and ESL classes within weeks, right?

 

Yes, I do. I'm glad they have been afforded the opportunity to succeed here in America. I hope they receive as little to no resistance from the public.

Y'all do realize that refugees are settled and begin job hunting and ESL classes within weeks, right?

@rockmom , I hope you realize that I truly do want the best for these people and greatly acknowledge that our military presence in Syria escalates the refugee problem.

I promise i'm not trying to be mean or 'Murican!! about the situation. I want these people to assimilate because I believe it benefits both our country and people. I just want them to go through the vetting process because from what I have seen in Europe I don't want to have happen here. I just don't want to open our county up like Europe has and have government officials hand out pamphlets to let the people know that raping is unacceptable.

 

Like this disgusting person...

Iraqi man who raped boy in Austria said it was 'a sexual emergency' | Daily Mail Online

Y'all do realize that refugees are settled and begin job hunting and ESL classes within weeks, right?

We must know exactly where refugees are coming from and what countries they have traveled to. Yes, they must show a desire to assimilate. I truly wish them luck with job hunting since we have college graduates who can't find jobs. But how do we pinpoint and deprogram the dangerous ones who have been indoctrinated by the extremists and have been embedded into the groups of true asylum seekers? Is there truly a peaceful muslim or are they only peace loving until they become the majority? Our government's first responsibility is to keep Americans safe.

More people need to get involved in refuel organizations and work with them. I think a lot of questions could be answered by just being involved with the people they fear.

Exhibit B:

 

‏@AP · now17 seconds ago

BREAKING: Officials say 2 female suicide bombers kill at least 56 people in a northeast Nigerian refugee camp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.