Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exhibit A on why a lot of us are cautious with refugees

Featured Replies

I don't understand how any of this makes him inconsistent???

 

He makes false claims against someone and is shown how wrong he is. Anti gun? Lol! He was proven wrong. Game, Set, Match.

 

Many of the most pro gun people on this site know differently, they know the truth. Also as has been stated by many, not all who own guns and/or carry do not walk in line with the NRA, as has been stated on here many times by RTS, he isn't even a member, (not saying what he believes) but being a member of the NRA or supporting them does not equal pro gun rights. There are gun owners who want what they see as reasonable regulations.

 

He has no clue about what I do either, as he is still wrong on what he assumes. And MANY share my beliefs in areas where he says they don't.

 

;)

Edited by SportsGuy41017

  • Replies 121
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People just have different beliefs, such as RTS, MNT Ref, and myself. But we all are pro gun and all see the right for people to carry.

He gets upset when someone points out his liberal position, although, he's shown it to all on here. Tries to mask it with a CCW and ammo.

 

You can't be "liberal" and support gun rights? Who knew?!

You can't be "liberal" and support gun rights? Who knew?!

 

Liberals can own and carry guns but when people call them out as being the liberals they are, they shouldn't feel the need to mask it. I like that he is wise enough to own a gun and enjoy the same unalienable rights all Americans have. However, the majority of libs are anti gun, anti NRA and such. That's where the inconsistency and confusion comes in, especially when a shot is fired at the NRA.

Liberals can own and carry guns but when people call them out as being the liberals they are, they shouldn't feel the need to mask it. I like that he is wise enough to own a gun and enjoy the same unalienable rights all Americans have. However, the majority of libs are anti gun, anti NRA and such. That's where the inconsistency and confusion comes in, especially when a shot is fired at the NRA.

 

I am more confused by your reaction to him, than I am by his positions on various issues.

Liberals can own and carry guns but when people call them out as being the liberals they are, they shouldn't feel the need to mask it. I like that he is wise enough to own a gun and enjoy the same unalienable rights all Americans have. However, the majority of libs are anti gun, anti NRA and such. That's where the inconsistency and confusion comes in, especially when a shot is fired at the NRA.

 

How many "liberals" would you shoot if you thought you could get away with it? You're waaaaaaayyyyyyy too passionate from a scary standpoint about it. I'd love to introduce you to my old man, who has a KDP sticker on his car, and educate you about how Democrats can be pretty darned hardcore. You'd drool over his firearm collection, and probably do something even more embarrassing when he told you stories about him actually using them. Your obsession is unhealthy, and you need to get over your hatred. Step away from the talking points and experience real life and real people. Democrats and liberals (I know they're one and the same to you, but they're not), and even independents such as myself, don't all fit into a neat hatred box.

Edited by Jim Schue

He has no clue about what I do either, as he is still wrong on what he assumes.

 

I see you.

SG and I may differ at times on gun issues and more often on politics, but I can assure all of BGP that he's not anti-gun.

SG and I may differ at times on gun issues and more often on politics' date=' but I can assure all of BGP that he's not anti-gun.[/quote']

 

I like when liberals stray away from complete socialism. I think it's good that SG is smart enough to claim his Liberty. I don't think Hillary would invite him to dinner but I'm happy for him. You're just going to get anti gun sentiment at times, like his shot at the NRA. A liberal is still a liberal but some own guns.

I like when liberals stray away from complete socialism. I think it's good that SG is smart enough to claim his Liberty. I don't think Hillary would invite him to dinner but I'm happy for him. You're just going to get anti gun sentiment at times, like his shot at the NRA. A liberal is still a liberal but some own guns.

 

I am curious, do all conservatives support the NRA unequivocally?

I am curious, do all conservatives support the NRA unequivocally?

 

You've seen my FB page, and my some of my photos lol..

 

I can only think of 1, possibly 2 of the gun owner that I know who are republicans that belong to the NRA, the rest do not care to join, and are not lock step with them. Some of the republican gun owners I know have a lot stronger words than I do when it comes to them disagreeing with the NRA.

 

RM, I guess some think that the NRA's activist, the Navy Seal in the last link I posted is a liberal?

 

His story in case anyone has not heard of him:

 

?Lone Survivor?: Former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell?s Incredible Story of Survival Like You?ve Never Heard It Before | TheBlaze.com

I am curious' date=' do all conservatives support the NRA unequivocally?[/quote']

 

I think the vast majority do, but there are a ton who only leave it at words and won't pay to support them. We're facing the possibility of 16 years of an anti gun president, who rules with an iron fist, you have to have something out there to preserve rights.

You've seen my FB page' date=' and my some of my photos lol.. I can only think of 1, possibly 2 of the gun owner that I know who are republicans that belong to the NRA, the rest do not care to join, and are not lock step with them. Some of the republican gun owners I know have a lot stronger words than I do when it comes to them disagreeing with the NRA. RM, I guess some think that the NRA's activist, the Navy Seal in the last link I posted is a liberal? His story in case anyone has not heard of him: ?Lone Survivor?: Former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell?s Incredible Story of Survival Like You?ve Never Heard It Before | TheBlaze.com

 

Let's look at what Luttrell said before the Dems can claim him in their party now. All he's saying is he doesn't want crazy people to get guns. In a perfect world they wouldn't have them, or knifes, or cars or anything that could be used as a weapon.

 

Question for you though, how many Hillary disapproved guns do you own? Any black rifles? 16k worth of ammo, im guessing a lot of that is .22?

 

Also in your contracting work overseas, have you met any tridents or BW guys? If so, do/would you tell them your a liberal but on their side?

I am curious, do all conservatives support the NRA unequivocally?

 

Not at all. Some feel the NRA has compromised too many times in gun laws such as the NRA's support for the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986. Those conservatives generally support the Gun Owners of America (GOA) organization which prides itself as being a no compromise organization.

 

While I appreciate the work in legal victories the GOA has accomplished, I generally prefer the NRA and the Second Amendment Foundation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.