Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Nets CEO would offer ‘everything under the sun’ to John Calipari

Featured Replies

Same here.

 

I'm afraid if a team comes along and offers Cal everything under and over the sun as well, we might be in trouble.

 

You don't think a coach like Gregg Marshall would be able to get the same results at a place like Kentucky??? I personally feel that Kentucky is the only job Marshall would leave State. Marshall would be able to recruit better at Kentucky than he already does and he does a pretty good job at it now....Kentucky is Kentucky! He wouldn't be able to get "All" the Blue Chips that Cal gets but he would get his fair share.....

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw a brief story saying that Cal wants complete control as coach and president and 120 million dollars guaranteed for him to leave UK. I'm searching for the link now.

This is the absolute worst job in the NBA right now. They have basically zero draft picks for the next 2-3 years. I don't see him taking this one.

This is the absolute worst job in the NBA right now. They have basically zero draft picks for the next 2-3 years. I don't see him taking this one.

 

While true, money talks and Cal just threw out the first number. There will be more numbers discussed between now and the end of the season.

While true, money talks and Cal just threw out the first number. There will be more numbers discussed between now and the end of the season.

 

Oh I'm sure, I just think he's a dummy if he takes this one.

Oh I'm sure, I just think he's a dummy if he takes this one.

 

Same here. I think he'd be dumb to leave UK for any job but him throwing out a number is surprising no matter how crazy that number is.

 

120 million guaranteed? :lol2: I love that dude.

Same here. I think he'd be dumb to leave UK for any job but him throwing out a number is surprising no matter how crazy that number is.

 

120 million guaranteed? :lol2: I love that dude.

I don't think the $120M is really the sticking point. If his contract was up at UK he could get that at a number of places I'd imagine. I think the full team control etc is what will do it. Even with all that the job STINKS. I wouldn't blame him at all, but he needs to wait for a better job.

I don't think the $120M is really the sticking point. If his contract was up at UK he could get that at a number of places I'd imagine. I think the full team control etc is what will do it. Even with all that the job STINKS. I wouldn't blame him at all, but he needs to wait for a better job.

 

And the best part is that somebody somewhere is going to pay him what he wants or come close to it. :lol2:

He would be foolish to not take 120 mill guaranteed. The more guys he sends to the NBA the more sons he has up there, just a matter of time.

I don't think the Nets is where he lands, but it is interesting that he threw out the first number instead of the other way around.

I don't think the Nets is where he lands, but it is interesting that he threw out the first number instead of the other way around.

Agree with all of this.

He would be foolish to not take 120 mill guaranteed. The more guys he sends to the NBA the more sons he has up there, just a matter of time.

 

This makes more sense with each passing day. Salary cap goes up big time next season because of the TV money. He could form the UK NBA team with relative ease.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.