Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Nets CEO would offer ‘everything under the sun’ to John Calipari

Featured Replies

No argument there. I think there will be one or two owners willing to get a bunch of UK talent in once city.

 

Wall

Bledsoe

Cousins

AD

 

Just getting two of those players are center pieces of any franchise going forward.

 

Add in:

 

 

Knight

Kanter

Jones

Booker

Lyles

MKG

WCS

 

I can see the appeal of Cal and what he may be able to assemble in the NBA.

 

Remember, they tried that trick in the ABA days and it didn't work.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember, they tried that trick in the ABA days and it didn't work.

 

I was born in 1974. My memory of the ABA is really really foggy. I know about Jackie Moon. That's about it. :D

I was born in 1974. My memory of the ABA is really really foggy. I know about Jackie Moon. That's about it. :D

 

Fair enough. Take the Kentucky Colonels. Stacked with UK players. One of the best teams in the ABA as far as attendance goes, and overall. They averaged about 6,000 people per game at Freedom Hall, and that's with a lot of $1 ticket nights to help shore up the numbers.

 

If you have some time, this is a great website.

 

Remember the ABA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.