Podcasts

Bipsic

I started listening to David Alexrod's Axe Files podcasts. Good guests thus far. Robert Gibbs and Fr Michael Pfleger were both good listens.

For those who like to talk about investing Motley Fool's "Motley Fool Money" is good.

Axelrod had Karl Rove on. I dislike Karl Rove's tactics. However, this podcast did a nice job of humanizing him.

I got my son addicted to Podcast Addict a few months ago. Yesterday he had me listening to "Jay and Silent Bob Get Old". It's about what you would expect from Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes. Funny stuff, if you are a fan of the Smith genre. Beware, though, rough language.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
What's it about?

It's hard to explain, really. It starts out about a murder that may or may not have happened. Then there is a definite death. I am half-way through and am hooked. "The search for the truth leads to a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man's life."

Be warned. Those rural boys from 'Bama aren't shy with profanity.

It's hard to explain, really. It starts out about a murder that may or may not have happened. Then there is a definite death. I am half-way through and am hooked. "The search for the truth leads to a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man's life."

Be warned. Those rural boys from 'Bama aren't shy with profanity.

Fiction or nonfiction?