Podcasts

Bipsic

I've done a 180 on this one. Big Cat is great as always. PFT is awful, just not that funny in that format. I probably won't be tuning in anymore unless PFT is replaced or Big Cat goes solo.

I still love it. I'm halfway through today's episode. I'll listen to the other half on the ride home.

I still love it. I'm halfway through today's episode. I'll listen to the other half on the ride home.

I just get tired of hearing PFT talk about Golf,MLB,NBA and make up some silly fake take because he has no idea what is going on. He needs to stick with NFL stuff.

I started listening to a podcast called Nerdist. Interesting guests at times. Listening to an episode with Sir Patrick Stewart as I type this. Usually a solid listen. Guests are from the entertainment world usually.

Richard Deitsch from SI has a really good podcast regarding sports media. Just listened to Louis Riddick who was really good. Had Hubie Brown last week.

Interesting podcast today with ESPN baseball analyst Jessica Mendoza.

I've been listening to a podcast called "Backstory" that covers topics in American history. It's pretty good. They interview various experts on the topic of the day. Usually about 45 minutes long.

I listened to one yesterday on the history of currency in the US, in light of the announcement of Harriet Tubman going on the $20 bill. Very interesting.

I've been listening to a podcast called "Backstory" that covers topics in American history. It's pretty good. They interview various experts on the topic of the day. Usually about 45 minutes long.

I listened to one yesterday on the history of currency in the US, in light of the announcement of Harriet Tubman going on the $20 bill. Very interesting.

Cool. Added to my list.