Podcasts

Bipsic

• 2 weeks later...
They have a spinoff called "More Perfect" dealing with SCOTUS. Good listen.

@Getslow Just listened to an episode about Baker v Carr. Very interesting how it has led to not only Bush v Gore but also how it directly changed the direction of the court when two Justices left the Court due to health issues that arose from this case. Good listen.

@Getslow Just listened to an episode about Baker v Carr. Very interesting how it has led to not only Bush v Gore but also how it directly changed the direction of the court when two Justices left the Court due to health issues that arose from this case. Good listen.

I listened to that one yesterday. Pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
I've really enjoyed Marc Maron's Podcast. Listened to one with Louie Anderson yesterday that was good.

Neil Young and Deon Cole (Charlie from Blackish) were both good. First time I've really listened to an interview with Neil Young.

I just don't listen to podcasts much these days, sadly. Not sure how I got out of that routine.

I used to only listen to the Tony Kornheiser daily radio show podcast and then started picking up more. I think I am now listening to more podcasts than actual radio.

I used to only listen to the Tony Kornheiser daily radio show podcast and then started picking up more. I think I am now listening to more podcasts than actual radio.

My cars aren't USB or otherwise phone compatible, and my travel time anyway is limited. Unless I sit down to specifically listen to podcasts it just doesn't happen.