Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

US Bank Mike Murphy Classic at Mason County

Featured Replies

The US Bank "Mike Murphy Classic" at Mason County December 21, 22 & 23. Each team is guaranteed three games and all be will played at Fieldhouse.

 

Monday, December 21

2:00 Montgomery Co. vs. Simon Kenton

4:00 Lewis Co. vs. St. Henry

6:00 Lawrence Co. vs. Fleming Co.

8:00 Mason Co. vs. Augusta

 

Games time for each day will be the same.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately ol' pap will be out of town. No popcorn for me.

Unfortunately ol' pap will be out of town. No popcorn for me.

 

And to think that I was going to share!

And to think that I was going to share!

 

  • Author
Unfortunately ol' pap will be out of town. No popcorn for me.

 

Oh, my! We may have to cancel this then.

Oh, my! We may have to cancel this then.

 

Being the altruistic, selfless type that I am, I say let the games go on as scheduled.

Unfortunately ol' pap will be out of town. No popcorn for me.

 

Maybe @lawildcat can double up...I hear she do love the Fieldhouse popcorn...

Looking forward to seeing Lawrence County play a game or 2.

  • Author

It is getting closer. Simon Kenton will be a tough game for whoever they play.

This is a very nice field this year and it's a great tribute to one of the finest men ever associated with 10th Region basketball. I'm hoping to catch as many games as possible and I hope it's well attended.

Looking forward to taking in the evening games on the 21st.

Love these kind of days, you go watch schools you don't go to just to see some great 10th region basketball! A few of my fellow polar bears went to see Campbell/Augusta and we were not disappointed. I know of about 15 or so of my friends who will be at Augusta/Mason, I got Augusta by 5

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.