Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malik Monk To UK

Featured Replies

Well that was short lived. First UK beats Duke on the court and now they beat us off the court. Geez man, can't have nothing.

 

Just keep polishing last years chpionship trophy.. For a long, long time.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they should just let UK and Duke start playing the best of 7 to determine the NCAA champ...

I don't even following recruiting anymore. Cal is so good it's ridiculous. I just wake up and magically a new 5 star player is committing. We are really spoiled right now.

I don't even following recruiting anymore. Cal is so good it's ridiculous. I just wake up and magically a new 5 star player is committing. We are really spoiled right now.

 

No doubt.

 

Two days and two major surprises. Unbelievable. All the reports until yesterday was UK was out of Bam recruitment and he was virtually a lock for NC State. All the buzz on Monk was that he was definitely waiting until the spring to decide. Again, unbelievable.

I watch a few highlights of Monk today on youtube and I am blown away with his quickness and athleticism. He'll make ESPN's Top 10 highlights nearly every game just on acrobatic dunks alone. I can't see defenses containing both him and Fox. I'm trying to concentrate on the precious presence and enjoy this year's Wildcat edition, but the past two week's announcements have me super excited about next year's team.

Radio Host in Arkansas is pretty Salty

I don't even following recruiting anymore. Cal is so good it's ridiculous. I just wake up and magically a new 5 star player is committing. We are really spoiled right now.
You nailed it. I see we got someone and head to BGP for the scoop on what the newest 5 start is like.
  • Author

Bad day for Hogs fans. Lost Monk. Lost to Akron.

Radio Host in Arkansas is pretty Salty

 

That's an understatement :lol2:

 

If anyone hasn't listened to that dudes rant you need to.

 

He almost sounds like he may have been financially invested in some if those "Favors" he keeps talking about.

The rant was such cry baby crap. Monk wasn't going one and done at Arkansas? Fine with him going to Duke or Kansas but not UK because of the one and done. Does this fool watch basketball?

I wonder what the supposed favors are that he's so upset over?

That high school is probably the richest in the state or many states (I know a guy that made 50 just working at the book storage facility for the system) did they recruit him to that high school?

"He'll become a nobody to razorback fans."

 

There are so many Arkansas Basketball fans that he must be upsetting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.