November 14, 201510 yr Glad to see Willis have a nice game and make a lot of plays. Had some good rebounds, made two steals down the stretch that led to buckets. Hope he can continue to find minutes. So much potential in this team, if anything they are going to be very fun to watch!
November 14, 201510 yr If they set a few back picks for Willis when he is hot, he can be an effective 3 point shooter.
November 14, 201510 yr I scored front row tix from my cousin. My 16 year old had the time of his life. We didn't want it to end. The only thing that could of made it better, if Kaylee Hartung was assigned to the game!
November 14, 201510 yr Murray won me bet down the stretch. Loved his intensity. I hope he can get other guys to match it. Based on AD and KAT's season starts Skal is off to a good start and should be an All American by the end of the season. This based solely on him doing very little tonight.
November 14, 201510 yr I scored front row tix from my cousin. My 16 year old had the time of his life. We didn't want it to end. The only thing that could of made it better, if Kaylee Hartung was assigned to the game! Where were you guys sitting?
November 14, 201510 yr Where were you guys sitting? Mid court row AA directly behind Mike Pratt and Tom Leach. It was awesome.
November 14, 201510 yr I will look for you guys tomorrow. Just got down me watching it on DVR. Actually watching a bit of the Miss St game that followed UK.
November 14, 201510 yr I will look for you guys tomorrow. Just got down me watching it on DVR. Actually watching a bit of the Miss St game that followed UK. I'm a big bald guy with black glasses and my 16 year old boycwas blond with white sweatshirt.
November 14, 201510 yr Willis seems to be playing at a much higher level this season. I don't think many expected him to be capable of big games so it's a pleasant sight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.