NKU 81 Ohio Northern 76

4pointplay

I was at the game.

NKU came out and was leading I wanna say 18-3 after the first 4-5 minutes. Each half the Norse started their starting 5, played them until the 1st official TO, then subbed out all 5. When the second unit came in each half ONU would dominate. When NKU's starting 5 was in, it was clear they were playing against lesser players.

NKU had about a 12 point lead until about the 5 minute mark and ONU started knocking down everything. They ended up cutting it to 1 at one point late, but NKU held on.

I wanna say the Polar Bears hit about 17 threes. They also had a couple guys foul out that they let continue to play as it was an exhibition.

My biggest takeaway was that NKU's starting 5 is solid and will compete. Unfortunately those 5 can't play the entire 40 minutes. Billups is still their best player.

Coach Brannen's style is definitely fun to watch.

I was at the game.

NKU came out and was leading I wanna say 18-3 after the first 4-5 minutes. Each half the Norse started their starting 5, played them until the 1st official TO, then subbed out all 5. When the second unit came in each half ONU would dominate. When NKU's starting 5 was in, it was clear they were playing against lesser players.

NKU had about a 12 point lead until about the 5 minute mark and ONU started knocking down everything. They ended up cutting it to 1 at one point late, but NKU held on.

I wanna say the Polar Bears hit about 17 threes. They also had a couple guys foul out that they let continue to play as it was an exhibition.

My biggest takeaway was that NKU's starting 5 is solid and will compete. Unfortunately those 5 can't play the entire 40 minutes. Billups is still their best player.

Coach Brannen's style is definitely fun to watch.

How many on the B-side do you think play solid minutes?