Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Playoffs Round 2: Paris vs. Fairview Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Fairview almost suffered an upset loss in round 1 against Nicholas County. Now they get to face undefeated Paris in round 2. Paris got a first round bye due to Phelps dropping out of the playoffs. Will that week off hurt Paris in this game? Can Fairview get an upset win in this one despite their close call in round 1? Fairview is clearly the toughest opponent Paris has faced all year. Does that make Paris the underdog in this one despite their undefeated record?

I have no idea who will win, but I certainly hope the Greyhounds pull it out. GO HOUNDS!!!!

Paris 36

Fairview 28

Pulling for the local team in Fairview

 

Fairview 35

 

Paris 34

I think Fairviews schedule will do them favors in this matchup. Paris undefeated run ends here.

 

Fairview: 28

Paris: 21

That week off might put Paris out of rhythm a bit, so I wouldn't be surprised if they started the game slow. I like Fairview's offense, but it plays right into Paris's speed, so they'll have to run the ball up the middle to keep Paris guessing.

 

I think Paris will have too much speed in this one, Paris by 14

I may be overrating the Hounds but I think that Paris just may be a spoiler in EKY. Overall team speed have been continually improving in the last few years.

Paris by 2td's

Paris 35

Fairview 24

Fairview also has plenty of speed. I don't think that gives them a problem. The Eagles have to play better defense however. Paris beat 8 1A teams, a 1-9 2A team and a 4-6 4A team. In my opinion it is definitely Fairviews game to lose. Play like they did this past Friday and it's basketball season in Westwood. Play like they have shown they can and they can win this one big.

I think Paris wins; should be a good game though.

You can only play who's on the schedule. I think people are underestimating defense. Paris plays defense!! May b a Lil rusty on offense because this will only b the second game in a month but when all else fails the defense will hit you in the mouth. Don't kno bout you but I don't like getting hit in the mouth. Paris.. Eastern Ky kryptonite!!

Paris has only played one time in the past month. That being a 28-14 win over Bethelhem on October 30th. Previous to that they had their bye week and hadn't played since defeating Brossart on October 16th.

Will be interesting to see how Paris, who should be healthy and well prepared responds to the long layoff.

Can't get it out of my mind that Paris only beat Holmes 13-7 and Ludlow 28-0. BW didn't play their starters in second half vs Ludlow and would have done same to Holmes. Tells me schedule was a little soft. I will take Fairview by a couple TDs

Can't get it out of my mind that Paris only beat Holmes 13-7 and Ludlow 28-0. BW didn't play their starters in second half vs Ludlow and would have done same to Holmes. Tells me schedule was a little soft. I will take Fairview by a couple TDs

 

They didn't have their starting QB back from injury until game 4. Paris plays good solid defense. Their last two games were both top 10 1a schools. They still only give up 8.5 points a game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.