November 5, 201510 yr The choice is probably Duke with UK second and WF as the dark horse (but probably 3rd).
November 6, 201510 yr It's only a partial tear so hopefully he can make a strong recovery before next season. Tough break, kid has so much talent I just hope the injuries do not hold him back.
November 7, 201510 yr Not shocked in the least. North Carolina kid who has invited K to his birthday parties. The multiple ACL injuries is really sad. I hope he recovers and goes onto to have a long and lucrative career.
November 7, 201510 yr If Duke ends up landing Bolden, their recruiting class is just going to be flat out ridiculous. They already have the #1 class even if they don't add anyone else. Get Bolden in the mix and you could be talking about one of the best recruiting classes ever.
November 7, 201510 yr If Duke ends up landing Bolden, their recruiting class is just going to be flat out ridiculous. They already have the #1 class even if they don't add anyone else. Get Bolden in the mix and you could be talking about one of the best recruiting classes ever. That's what I posted in that goofy thread.. While I dont think K will land Bolden, not taking into effect who might come back.... PG: Frank Jackson SF: Jayson Tatum PF:Javin DeLaurier PF: Harry Giles C: Marques Bolden
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.