Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Giles tears ACL

Featured Replies

KSR reporting that Harry Giles has a torn ACL and is having surgery at Duke University today.

  • Author

NC power forward injured his right knee in his first game of the year with Cal in the gym.

Hate to hear this for the kid...hope he has a quick and strong recovery.

2nd time he's torn his ACL I believe.

 

Hate it for the kid...

Ouch that's tough. Surgery already? Usually wait a bit for the swelling to go down.

Announcing tomorrow is what I'm reading. Good Luck to him wherever he goes.

Unfortunate but still has a chance. Traveled to the Duke hospital. Good luck kid.

You think Cal would have figured out a way for the surgery to be performed in Lexington. Sounds like a recruiting edge for Duke! :clap:

I hate this for the kid. I'm looking forward to hearing his choice tomorrow.

I hate this for the kid. I'm looking forward to hearing his choice tomorrow.

 

Can you imagine him choosing UNC while being at Duke? Cmon we know where he is going.

Can you imagine him choosing UNC while being at Duke? Cmon we know where he is going.

 

UNC is a choice? I know about Wake and UK. Didn't know about UNC.

 

I don't trust anything until I hear it. I know it is expected to be Duke but until he says it I ain't trusting nothing.

UNC is a choice? I know about Wake and UK. Didn't know about UNC.

 

I don't trust anything until I hear it. I know it is expected to be Duke but until he says it I ain't trusting nothing.

 

I dont think so. At least I hope not. I was under the impression it was Duke/UK/Kansas/Wake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.