Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 38 McCracken County 14

Featured Replies

Purples will have to bring their "A" game to beat Red Devils with fewer turnovers. We really need our O Line healthy. It will be a 4th quarter game. I think 90% of both sets of fans would agree.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%. I honestly think if both teams get there that the winner takes State. Absolutely no pun intended towards the east side of the state but it is my opinion we are better on the west.

Will central Hardin beat MC ?

 

Spin, they definitely can. I'm not sure who I like just yet in that one but if CHardin is healthy I think their power running game can be effective.

88 seems like MC is not very physical and CH is . I like CH right now .

Got home not too long ago. Fumble on first McCracken series was bigger than it seemed at the time, as BG capitalized on it and McCracken never really recovered. McCracken offense has some good pieces. #8 is a beast! HUGE WR. Hughes has big big play ability. But IMO McCracken didnt go to them enough. Their OLine did a pretty good job. Their defense is going to have problems with good schemed offenses. Regional championship game will be a toss up with CHardin.

88 seems like MC is not very physical and CH is . I like CH right now .

 

Spin I think you're on to something here. If I had to pick right now I would take CHardin too, but the game is in Paducah, so it makes it even closer for me.

Bowling Green was by far the better team. It could have been a running clock in the 3rd qtr but BG let off the gas & kept it on the ground using the clock for 7+ minute drive to open the second half. Was surprised they kept their starters in the whole game. With 5 turnovers & one of those a pick 6, McCracken still managed 293 yards to BG's 333. Again, BG is just on another level. McCracken won't see another team of this caliber til the 4th round of the playoffs given they make it that far. I believe they'll match up pretty well with Central Hardin.

Chaz Toohey JR OLineman left game first half and was in strret clothes in second. Said he has to get his ankled Xrayed. REALLY hope he can play Week 3.

McCracken couldn't overcome the turnovers and for some reason wouldn't keep running he ball. Bowling green was dropping 7 and the running game was working.

This result was what I expected. BG is a great football team. Everyone is talking about week 3 but OHS needs to win the first 2 to get there. Can't take any weeks off in the playoffs or you go home. I do think the winner of BG-OHS will win state. They'll have to beat Fern Creek and Pulaski to do it, but I think they will.

I thought the Mustangs played well, but couldn't keep up with Bowling Green's offense. McCracken County's defense is not very good. I see why they have given up a lot of points this season. I think the officiating was terrible for both teams. I don't know where they were from but they called three ineligible man downfield flags in the first half. I can't remember three of those called all season. Purples played well tonight, but gave up too many yards.

McCracken was surprisingly small up front. Great looking skill kids, but really lacking size in their defensive front.

 

It's been a while since I saw them play, but I thought I remembered them having some decent size guys on the d line. It could be that they had some guys going both ways, and are not doing that now. Just a couple I can think of is Daniel and Purdom. Those guys were beasts for an o line to handle.

Knew this was coming. Get off the tracks... The train is getting ready to roll through...

 

That Ol' Monie Freight Train?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.