Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 38 McCracken County 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final.

 

Purples win in fairly easy fashion. RB for McCracken (UKcommit) is good RB, fast out of the gate. I don't think anyone could argue that he was 2nd best RB in game. Carruthers from BG has it all. Speed, size (thick), best feet in state. Clearly going to be a legit D1 player when his days at BG are complete. Will be alltime leading scorer at BG after next season.

 

Purples are banged up on offensive line. 2 of their best linemen are out. We need them week 3! Heal up boys.

 

Impressed with McCracken crowd they brought with them.

 

BG coming together pretty good!

I called the 3 TD win. A few thought I was crazy. Scheduling is so important. If you play 8 or 9 clearly inferior teams you start believing in fools gold.

 

No slight to McCracken. Good team. Just need to play some non district tougher teams.

McCracken was surprisingly small up front. Great looking skill kids, but really lacking size in their defensive front.

Like I said..bowling Green is on a whole different level from mccracken..

Final.

 

Purples win in fairly easy fashion. RB for McCracken (UKcommit) is good RB, fast out of the gate. I don't think anyone could argue that he was 2nd best RB in game. Carruthers from BG has it all. Speed, size (thick), best feet in state. Clearly going to be a legit D1 player when his days at BG are complete. Will be alltime leading scorer at BG after next season.

 

Purples are banged up on offensive line. 2 of their best linemen are out. We need them week 3! Heal up boys.

 

Impressed with McCracken crowd they brought with them.

 

BG coming together pretty good!

 

Hughes is only at RB because no one else is as good on the team. He'll be a WR at UK.

Like I said..bowling Green is on a whole different level from mccracken..

Wow. I guess I am mistaken thinking the Jefferson County Champ would get to travel to Paducah the day after Thanksgiving.:popcorn:

Hughes is good athlete. Not sure how fast but sure is quick. Accelerate!

Wow. I guess I am mistaken thinking the Jefferson County Champ would get to travel to Paducah the day after Thanksgiving.:popcorn:

Imo, mccracken is not championship material just yet..maybe in the near future but not this season..

Knew this was coming. Get off the tracks... The train is getting ready to roll through...

Male, X or Trinity will run clock against them, probably by half, certainly 3rd quarter. Their defensive front looks like a JV team. If Purples were healthy up front we would have smoked them.

Good win. Time to get into playoff mode, got a heck of a road ahead of us that most likely includes Oboro(anyone still claim MCC to be better than them?)

00Tyler. I'm glad you mentioned it. I'm trying to stay classy. Whoever said McCracken was better than Owensboro is smokin McCRACKen. Maybe they meant better than Owensboro Appolo.

00Tyler. I'm glad you mentioned it. I'm trying to stay classy. Whoever said McCracken was better than Owensboro is smokin McCRACKen. Maybe they meant better than Owensboro Appolo.

 

It bugged me a bit. While I am a Purples fan I pull for Oboro quite often. They are one of my favorite rivals who I have a ton of respect for. They are a very solid team this year and I was having a hard time believing MCC was better. I GURANTEE our game vs Oboro (if it happens) will be a much much more competitive game regardless of winner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.