Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm That One Guy

Featured Replies

Hello Bluegrass Preps, I am That One Guy

 

I'm from the NKY area and currently live there, but have spent time living in Louisville and Central KY. I played high school and a little college football. Now I spend my free time coaching and following Greater Cincinnati high school sports.

 

I avoid talking about the teams I played for and coached. I'm also God first, strong in my faith and love for others

Welcome aboard TOG.

 

^ Did I just say that. :popcorn:

Welcome aboard TOG.

 

^ Did I just say that. :popcorn:

Freudian slip.

 

Welcome to the site.

Good to have you here!

Welcome aboard TOG.

 

^ Did I just say that. :popcorn:

 

I wasn't going to go there. :lol2:

T1G, as I'm sure you'll learn quickly, we chat plenty around here about any and all teams, and there are more than enough running jokes on BGP to choke a donkey. I'm an NKY guy who's currently in Louisville myself. Glad to have you here. ...and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

Everybody see what I did there?? :wave:

Pondering it as we speak.

 

THINKER_side_columns.jpg?itok=1kC8XqY3

Welcome to BGP. :thumb:

T1G TOG T1G TOG

 

I'm waiting to see the Avatar!

T1G TOG T1G TOG

 

I'm waiting to see the Avatar!

He can only dream of one.

  • Author

Greatly appreciate the warm welcome fellas!

Welcome. I was thinking you were "that guy" that John McClain refers to in Die Hard 794 (Live Free or Die Hard).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.