Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness 2015

Featured Replies

Not exactly the first look at the Cats tonight, but I always enjoy watching BBM. It's on from 7:00-9:00 on the SEC Network, so set those DVR's.

 

Looks like a big night for recruiting visits. According to Ben Roberts, the following 2016 players will be in attendance: Sacha Killeya-Jones (already committed), Harry Giles, Malik Monk, & De'Aaron Fox. And then these 2017 guys will be there too: John Petty, Gary Trent Jr., Trae Young, & Kris Wilkes.

I'll be there but honestly BBM isn't my type of thing. I like the Blue/White game MUCH better.

Gary Trent Jr., as in Shaq of the MAC's son?

I'll be there but honestly BBM isn't my type of thing. I like the Blue/White game MUCH better.

 

Completely agree with you, but I still got the DVR set and looking forward to watching it.

 

Any spoilers on Mitchell's performance?

  • Author
Gary Trent Jr., as in Shaq of the MAC's son?

 

Yep

Will Skal be participating in tonight's event?

I've got a book I'm about to release here in an hour or so......

Will Skal be participating in tonight's event?

 

I think he's allowed to currently participate in practices, so I'd think yes.

Completely agree with you, but I still got the DVR set and looking forward to watching it.

 

Any spoilers on Mitchell's performance?

 

I just heard it would be typical Mitchell.

Pretty fun event tonight. Mitchell was his usual fun self with the dance he performed. I won't spoil it for those of you who DVR'd it. The team can shoot well and they have good size with Skal and the Australian 7-footer. With Ulis manning the point, they'll be in good hands.

Where was Epps tonight?

I've got a book I'm about to release here in an hour or so......

 

Come again?

Where was Epps tonight?

 

At practice.

This team is going to score a lot of points, and if Cal can get them to play tough D, it's going to be another special year in Lexington, even though special is becoming the norm.

Epps was finishing up the last part of her suspension.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.